Age of Austerity

Blue Knight

In these trying times where all are feeling the pinch, I am very conscious of how I spend my money. We all should be. On match days, I am making sure I buy, pie bovril, programme, young stars etc each time so that thsi money goes directly into the club. If you have a tenner, you can only spend it once, the club and it's survival mean more than anything at the moment.

We should draw a list of businesses and organisations which do NOT deserve Bluenose Cash and spend that money where we can make the club the better off IMHO.

Obviously most newspapers do not deserve our cash, for their continued profitting at our expense. Who else?

In these trying times where all are feeling the pinch, I am very conscious of how I spend my money. We all should be. On match days, I am making sure I buy, pie bovril, programme, young stars etc each time so that thsi money goes directly into the club. If you have a tenner, you can only spend it once, the club and it's survival mean more than anything at the moment.

We should draw a list of businesses and organisations which do NOT deserve Bluenose Cash and spend that money where we can make the club the better off IMHO.

Obviously most newspapers do not deserve our cash, for their continued profitting at our expense. Who else?

Charles is that You ?

Just so you know. I already do as you suggested. Me I Love the Rangers.

Don't buy the Metro.........

Simples...! (tu)

When you read the newspaper articles online you are still increasing there revenue streams.

Every time you give a newspaper website a hit, they can charge more money through advertisement income as they have higher site traffic.

A Blue Knight complaining about not having enough money................ hmmmmmm :mad:

Thing with newspapers is that you can read pretty much all of them online for free nowadays. It doesn't make sense to buy them anyway :D

I had gone off papers altogether but I now buy the I which is cracking. No bullshit just real news. Not much coverage of Scottish football but I get all that on here anyway.