I won in the Annan Ballot

Blue Nosed Babe

I originally got an email on Wed and had to reply by Friday to get it, no one else in our friends & families got one so i didn't take up the option.

I didn't want to go by my self and felt it would be better to go to 2nd ballot and another season ticket holder would get the chance.

This is probably the best way of selling these tickets but it is hard when you only get one and you could end up knocking it back and then one of your group getting one in the 2nd ballot. But hey ho it's hard to please everyone.

The chances of being picked are extremely slim. Take this ticket and sell it on here and you will be owed a favour for when you might not be able to get a hold of a ticket.

But thanks to this thread a checked ma emails and ave been picked. Need to go to the bank in the morning to put money in to pay for ma 2nd installment that I missed because my bank cancelled my bloody card, QOTS, Motherell and this ticket.

It's still a ballot...

Annan Athletic v RangersSaturday 15 September – kick off 3.00pm  

Rangers Number ********** 

Dear MR WILLIAM ********* We are pleased to inform you that you have been successful in the ballot for the Annan Athletic v Rangers match on Saturday 15 September. The ticket is priced at £10 and you now have a window of 24 hours in which to purchase your ticket online at www.rangers.co.uk, by calling the hotline 0871 702 1972 or in person at the Ticket Centre. Any allocated tickets that have not been purchased by 11am on Tuesday 11th September will be offered to other season ticket holders by a further random ballot. Please note the Ticket Centre will be open todayand tomorrow from 10am–4pm and the hotline is open today and tomorrow from 9am–9pm. Kind regards Rangers Ticket Centre

I have 5 tickets, I just flushed them down the toilet for a buzz.

Can't believe you never bought it, they would need to tell you if it meant you would get excluded from further ballots doh More chance of them not picking you again as you've not replied to the offer IMO.