Manchester

SkylineBlue

Was without a doubt one of the best days I've had as Rangers man! We bumped in to some boys from Liverpool who had came up and who had pre ordered crates of Stella from the tescos. When they were going over and showing their receipt to collect them the staff weren't taking the reciept so the guys were coming out, giving it to us, and we were going in getting free crates. Must have got about 6 crates for hee haw!

Thanks christ cause the only thing that was left was warm

2 litre bottles of boddingtons in somerfield. Boke!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember driving down and seeing all the pro-rangers banners across the motorway bridges. The first service station I stopped at in England was a sea of red white & blue with stalls set up and everyone in a good mood.

In Manchester I had to get my ticket from a bloke who worked for Canon. I asked him how I would know him & he said he was the only one without a blue shirt on and sure enough I found him pretty quickly.

After several hours of soaking up the atmosphere I actually went to see Iron Man at the cinema and came out with 3 hours to go to the game.

Lovely stadium, shame about the result. Walter should have had us going all out to attack them from the word go.

From the moment nacho scored my only mission in life was to be at that final.i looked on every site eBay,seatwave looking for tickets gave myself a budget of £750 for a ticket fuck the holiday my wife wanted to go on.she was raging I said to her we can go on holiday every year for the next 40 years god willing but this might never happen again in my life time so don't start your pish.i eventually got a hold of 2 from a Russian guy on eBay got the train down to reading to meet him the sat before the final paying £1000 for 2 tickets.i remember sitting in that train high as a kite fucking buzzing phoning all my mates telling them I had a ticket.ended up pissed by the time I hit central station that night left at 6.30 in the morning got back to central station in Glasgow at 10.30 at night I must have looked at those tickets a thousand times on the journey back up the road checking my zip was defo closed incase they fell out even though I was sitting on the in my back pocket.the only thing that spoiled it was playing 1 up front wee nacho should have started aswell he was fucking unbelievable the game before the final against untd at ibrox and we might have still got beat but I just think Walter got it wrong that day I know he played that way all the way thru the cup run but it was the final have a go at them we did at the start of second half and they looked shaken.overall great experience still have my ticket,programme and tshirt I bought that day.watp no surrender