To laudrupno1...

Gaz92

... Might have seen the other thread, but he paid for my ticket to tonights game. Lost one of my jobs a couple of days ago, so couldn't really afford to go, and I really fancied a night in Ibrox. So I just want to say...

Do ye take refunds? :lol:

Nah seriously mate, thanks a lot. Brilliant gesture. I've really enjoyed being on this forum the last few months, and I've now experienced the help of a generous Bear. Hopefully when I get myself some new work I can help someone else out on here.

Cheers, mate (tu).

:21:

... Might have seen the other thread, but he paid for my ticket to tonights game. Lost one of my jobs a couple of days ago, so couldn't really afford to go, and I really fancied a night in Ibrox. So I just want to say...

Nah seriously mate, thanks a lot. Brilliant gesture. I've really enjoyed being on this forum the last few months, and I've now experienced the help of a generous Bear. Hopefully when I get myself some new work I can help someone else out on here.

Cheers, mate (tu).

how many jobs do you need in order to buy your own ticket <cr><cr><cr>

ps well done the generous bear :praise:

Cheers, mate (tu).

No bother mate (tu)

Sorry you ended up at a shitter must be the curse of the sponsored ticket as when I went we got beat off Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) :p20:

Hope still enjoyed getting back along to Ibrox even thought the result was crap (tu):21:

Cheers, mate (tu).

I had always assumed you'd been here longer than me :lol:

Love reading wee stories like these (tu)

No bother mate (tu)

Sorry you ended up at a shitter must be the curse of the sponsored ticket as when I went we got beat off Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) :p20:

Hope still enjoyed getting back along to Ibrox even thought the result was crap (tu):21:

Aye, was still nice to be there all the same, and since I usually sit in the Broomie, was nice to be able to see the Union Bears in action. Provided as much entertainment as the team did anyway :lol:.

I had always assumed you'd been here longer than me :lol:

Love reading wee stories like these (tu)

Nah mate, didn't bother with forums at all until we went into administration, then I realised they were the quickest way of getting news!