ally legend

Chef

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Hero to this club and even a fall from grace as manager wouldn't change that in my eyes!

(tu)

Ally will always be a legend for what he has done as a player and manager in admin.

As manager on the football side I would rather forget his performance up to now but he still has time to turn this around and change his football philosophy and style. If he does, we would have the ideal manager, one who loves the club and is a legend.

Defending our manager is fine.

Acting like a petulant wee bitch when someone doesn't share your opinion by directing abuse at them is the act of a tarrier cunt.

no mate i think you will find that its actually the opposite,,,beccause i didnt agree with the haters i was turned on,,,

not that i care though,,,

(tu)

Ally will always be a legend for what he has done as a player and manager in admin.

As manager on the football side I would rather forget his performance up to now but he still has time to turn this around and change his football philosophy and style. If he does, we would have the ideal manager, one who loves the club and is a legend.

Why the change? Is the anti ally agenda no working and now it's time to be even mare sleekit

Why the change? Is the anti ally agenda no working and now it's time to be even mare sleekit

There is no change and no agenda... I said all along I want Ally to be a success. Sadly it doesn't look like he will be at this point.

You just cant get your little brain around that can you?

"Coisty is still learning his trade and man utd fans wanted ferguson out 26 or so years ago and look how that turned out"

So that's the example that proves the rule? Never occur to you that Sir Alex had proven himself at Aberdeen before he went to Man United. That's why he got the job in the first place.

At what Club has Ally proven himself as a manager? By "proven" I mean win things!

There is no change and no agenda... I said all along I want Ally to be a success. Sadly it doesn't look like he will be at this point.

You just cant get your little brain around that can you?

Now now, be honest.

So by pointing out Allys obvious management failings I dont want him to succeed? Is that what your inferring? Brilliant.

How will YOUR team play tonight? I know I won't be on the oppositions forum calling for lemons head, that would be sad lol

To chummy with everyone and can't cut it when he is serious, it's not his character, we all know that eh as were all experts.

Signed total duds for defence, they can't speak English and since we wont allow them time to adjust, well that's ally fault surely.

Can't stop getting into disputes with players it seems, he just ruins our players by blanking them, cold shoulder time and the likes. It's a managers job to be soft and just let the players pick the starting eleven and walk all over him.

Hmm seems ally is too soft and too hard at the same time then. Oh were brilliant us fans.

THE BEST BIT LOL, Ally is a cunt? Useless fucker with no idea? But he's s legend and I love him.

He will never cut it? But I hope it works out as I luv um.

If thr are any others you could add them but these ones stick out.

The grammar is awful.

"Coisty is still learning his trade and man utd fans wanted ferguson out 26 or so years ago and look how that turned out"

So that's the example that proves the rule? Never occur to you that Sir Alex had proven himself at Aberdeen before he went to Man United. That's why he got the job in the first place.

At what Club has Ally proven himself as a manager? By "proven" I mean win things!

thats not the point im making,,,,im saying it took him 7 years to win the title and in that time most fans wanted him out,,,,allys had not even 18 momnths and in that time hes had to deal with things no rangers manager in history has had to deal with,,,,so what im saying if the fans at united got theyre way then where would they be today,,,,,give him time and see what happens