The "Ally out" brigade

FernandoR20

See this falling over ourselves to criticise last seasons cup exits, I presume that you all wanted smith sacked after kaunas? Or after aek/falkirk/Celtic. Or souness after Hamilton? Or Mcleish after vitoria zizkov?

60 pages should keep you occupied.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=73326&st=0

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved Ally as a player when I was a kid, but I have grown up. I obviously hold him in high regard, but I idolise nobody.

surely there's some ornery, perma-raged individual out there for you to continue basing yourself on........... they could be your idol?

You're a strange cat. I still maintain you should lower your impossibly high standards, you only open yourself up for misery and despair.

My standards are achievable if the current football department is wiped out. Get the right people in and you will love what you watch. Imagine an aggressive, attacking, passing and pressing Rangers team, home and away. Really, I am only requesting the bare minimum to move our club forward.

My standards are achievable if the current football department is wiped out. Get the right people in and you will love what you watch. Imagine an aggressive, attacking, passing and pressing Rangers team, home and away. Really, I am only requesting the bare minimum to move our club forward.

Ok, who.do you.replace them with? How do you finance it? (Both the.removal.of existing staff and compensation for replcements) what guarantee they would be any.more succesful?

Ok, who.do you.replace them with? How do you finance it? (Both the.removal.of existing staff and compensation for replcements) what guarantee they would be any.more succesful?

Posted this earlier in the thread:

I would ask for applicants. Despite when many may think, the calibre of manager we can attract is still high. After a period of consultation, simply whittle down the applicants until you have a small number of candidates and begin the interview process. Once interviews have taken place, simply pick the best man.

Bit quiet tonight, aren't you's?

Has this result tonight finally satisified the minority on here who were demanding he quit this time last week?

Or have they just bothered not to post tonight as there weren't any negatives? :sherlock:

Shite post to be honest.

Ally had the players pumped up and motivated, so we started well. Although it could be said that playing an SPL side the players motivated themselves.

Playing Sandaza up front and Jig in midfield was the wrong option. Sandaza was sadly woeful again, and Jig is never a centre mid now.

The game really changed when Kyle Hutton came on. It was at the point we really to the game by the scruff of the neck. That was partly down to 'luck' and a bad injury.

Postives:

• Motivated players
  • Being brave and starting Aird
  • Bringing Hutton on (although wasn't much of a choice)

Negatives:

• Sandaza up front
  • Jig in centre mid

All in all a good performance, but still work to be done. Not jumping on either side of the bandwagon just yet.

I would ask for applicants. Despite when many may think, the calibre of manager we can attract is still high. After a period of consultation, simply whittle down the applicants until you have a small number of candidates and begin the interview process. Once interviews have taken place, simply pick the best man.

that only answers the first part of the question.

So which high profile talented mangers are currently available? What about the.compensation the the removed staff? If you want.rid.of all who is caretaker whilst this lengthy process is concluded?

Ally McCoist: You want answers?

Tiebreak54 : I think I'm entitled

Ally McCoist : You want answers?!

Tiebreak54 : I WANT THE TRUTH!

Ally McCoist : Son, we live in a world that has points , and those points have to be won by players I trust. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Tiebreak54 ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Advocaat, and you curse the Rangers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the way I set up my team, while tragic, probably will win games. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, will probably win titles. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in that dugout, you need me in that dugout. We use words like Defence, patience, tactics. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very victories that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide them. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a scarf, and do the bouncy. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

You never answered the question I asked. You mwrwly posted a link answering one part.

And the answer I wanted only serves to highlight how wrong the majority of the people demanding knee jerk sackings are.

In life we don't always get the answer we expect, otherwise why ask the question, like I said the answer I gave was 60 pages long. :sherlock:

Ally McCoist: You want answers?

Tiebreak54 : I think I'm entitled

Ally McCoist : You want answers?!

Tiebreak54 : I WANT THE TRUTH!

Ally McCoist : Son, we live in a world that has points , and those points have to be won by players I trust. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Tiebreak54 ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Advocaat, and you curse the Rangers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the way I set up my team, while tragic, probably will win games. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, will probably win titles. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in that dugout, you need me in that dugout. We use words like Defence, patience, tactics. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very victories that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide them. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a scarf, and do the bouncy. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

I absolutely think we should get Jack Nicholson in for manager. That's where you were going with that, right?

In life we don't always get the answer we expect, otherwise why ask the question, like I said the answer I gave was 60 pages long. :sherlock:

In otherwords. You can't answer the question because people generally couldn't give a fuck less about the league cup. Until this year ofcourse. What about Hamilton? Zizkow? Not a thread available so you don't have an opinion?

All you done was post a link to a match thread. That's not an answer.

So which high profile talented mangers are currently available? What about the.compensation the the removed staff? If you want.rid.of all who is caretaker whilst this lengthy process is concluded?

We could appoint a manager within 2-3 weeks, and ask McDowell to stay for a bit longer. I actually do not have a name in my head as the leading candidate, hence the interview process, but if we cannot find a manager better than Ally, I would be shocked.

I think Ally's contract is up in the summer? So the cost will be limited.

We could appoint a manager within 2-3 weeks, and ask McDowell to stay for a bit longer. I actually do not have a name in my head as the leading candidate, hence the interview process, but if we cannot find a manager better than Ally, I would be shocked.

I think Ally's contract is up in the summer? So the cost will be limited.

So you want.rid of them all.but we can keep.kmcd a bit longer to stand in. You don't have a name ( not even.one for the sake of.strengthening your point it seems) but still.demand.McCoist goes? What.managers do.you think would want.to.come the SFL3? We might be a massive club but imo when it comes to.replacing McCoist its either a high profile Scot or a low profile foreigner (much like the signings we've made)