The "Ally out" brigade

FernandoR20

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you sit in bed at night dreaming of Ally leaving? You are obsessed. It doesn't matter what people say or what Ally does you simply don't want him to manage our club.

Pretty sad. Well keep dreaming because no matter how much you belt out the same old boring phrases and try to influence others the vast majority of the support back Ally and find your obsession devisive. Ally is going nowhere until at least the end of the season, so shelf your deluded plans of finding a replacement. If and when the day comes we will contact you, afterall you have obsessed about it for so long that you are bound to have all the answers. :anguish:

There is absolutely nothing wrong in thinking your manager is not good enough. Clubs everywhere have fans who do not rate their manager. It is not a big deal. If Ally has us playing progressive attacking football, and winning trophies, then I will be a happy man.

can we stop going on about plg not getting enough time.

letezi, sionko, sebo, svensson are 4 major reasons why he had already had enough time, yes he gave us sasa but that

hardly merits him staying longer than he did.

Walter and Ally have certainly had their moments with signings.

I think it matters, you tried to rubbish his Rennes career, it got him a better job so i am saying he must have done something right. That is all. Won 6 out of 10 matches as manager of Oman. He done alright for PSG winning about half of his 110 matches in charge and winning a cup there. It's pretty harsh for anyone to say he has done nothing since leaving Rangers, even at Rangers, whilst struggling domestically, he gave us our first ever win on Italian soil i am sure and got us European football post Xmas, how many times did even the great Walter Smith manage that? Not sure where this PLG chat is going here Al. :)

He beat an Italian club nobody had ever heard of before or since.

He got us past Xmas in the Euro Cup....Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) did that.

Your argument is a load of total bollocks,

Sorry. (tu)

He beat an Italian club nobody had ever heard of before or since.

He got us past Xmas in the Euro Cup....Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) did that.

Your argument is a load of total bollocks,

Sorry. (tu)

Bollocks in your opinion but facts none the less. I do wonder what people get out of playing down our clubs achievements. <cr>

I think it matters, you tried to rubbish his Rennes career, it got him a better job so i am saying he must have done something right. That is all. Won 6 out of 10 matches as manager of Oman. He done alright for PSG winning about half of his 110 matches in charge and winning a cup there. It's pretty harsh for anyone to say he has done nothing since leaving Rangers, even at Rangers, whilst struggling domestically, he gave us our first ever win on Italian soil i am sure and got us European football post Xmas, how many times did even the great Walter Smith manage that? Not sure where this PLG chat is going here Al. :)

Nowhere that's why I said does it matter, he is completely irrelevant