Secondary Ticketing

the sliver fox

Can anyone tell me how secondary ticketing works? Due to my current location, I'm having to put my seat up for secondary ticketing, and I thought that once I had done so, my seat would appear on the website as available, but as yet I have yet to see this happen. I did give my ST to someone who I thought would use it in my absense, but he handed it back to my wife the day after I left cos his wife said no! Now I just want to make sure my seat is being filled as much as possible while I'm away!

Can anyone tell me how secondary ticketing works? Due to my current location, I'm having to put my seat up for secondary ticketing, and I thought that once I had done so, my seat would appear on the website as available, but as yet I have yet to see this happen. I did give my ST to someone who I thought would use it in my absense, but he handed it back to my wife the day after I left cos his wife said no! Now I just want to make sure my seat is being filled as much as possible while I'm away!

You should have given it to someone who wasn't hen pecked and under the thumb ;)

You need to be registered on the Rangers website for buying tickets. It only takes 5 minutes to register and you will need your Rangers number that you got with your season ticket. You can then control your secondary ticketing options from there.

Not sure how they allocate the secondary tickets but they have been paid for the seat already and if they sell it again they are getting full match day price as opposed to a reduced season ticket price. They then give you 75% (approx) of the value of your season ticket value it is in their best interest to shift the secondary tickets.