Recommend a Site Please

Ace

Ok guys, I'm used to doing a fixed odds coupon on a weekend, you know the kind, 1 from each section .. choose win/lose or draw ... pick 5 or 6 then hope your result comes up.

Recently i've found it awkward to get to the bookies, usually doing boring life shit at the weekend and it would be great if I could find something similar online.

Now I've looked at a few sites and to be honest, I'm completely confused by it all, there is nothing that looks anything like what I'm used to.

I'm not a big bookies man anyway, I like the interest of a fixed odds but don't understand much more than picking the teams, the way they layout the sheet makes it easy but checkign the websites make it a lot more confusing ... at least for me.

So, can anyone recommend somewhere that is easy to follow or am I just fucked and need to stick with actually going to the bookies?

I use Bet365, but I do more on the goals side of it rather than straight results. If you only want to do the normal teams on the shop coupons, best stick to Hills, Ladbrokes or Coral, but have a look before you deposit any cash. There are a few of us in here who will be able to help you with any queries.

Here's a link for free bets when joining the sites:

http://www.freebets.co.uk/mobile.php

I use Bet365, but I do more on the goals side of it rather than straight results. If you only want to do the normal teams on the shop coupons, best stick to Hills, Ladbrokes or Coral, but have a look before you deposit any cash. There are a few of us in here who will be able to help you with any queries.

Here's a link for free bets when joining the sites:

http://www.freebets.co.uk/mobile.php

This (tu)

Click soccer then UK fixtures then the team you fancy then scroll up to betting slip on right hand side,click multiples if you want an accy and add your stake!!

Good luck :7325:

I've signed up to Ladbrokes ... they have a "weekend quickslip" which is very similar to what i'm used to.

Thanks for the advice, now hopefully I can pick more than my nose ... lol

Good luck. Sign up to mobile betting and they will match your first bet up to £50. Use code FB50 when signing up.

• 4 weeks later...