Revenge - on whom - by whom and who benefits

Bluepeter9

using your logic is like saying Rangers are guilty cause it looks like we are guilty - just because it looks like a conspiracy does not mean there is one - however I do believe that many may have jumped on to the 'kicking' but just dont believe they 'conspired'. The SFA are to caught up in rules and processes to be effective and dont know how to make good decisions ( craig levin?) - and the SPL chairmen spotted an opportunity to make more (oh how that backfired :lol:) and liewell is just bitter and twisted but I dont think colusion existed. I think you may confuse opportunity with colusion.

Oh and no-one could have touched us without Murray and Shyte doing thier bits to get us where we are - and I dont think they coludded either! But two separate incompetentcies - Murray selling to Whyte and Whytes mismanagement

Fair enough mate,you have your opinion and I have mine, all that matters is Rangers at the end of the day buddy :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP9 I would ask does your anger at the way we have been treated by all the aforementioned bodies, individual or corporate over the last year not just boil up just a little. I know mine does.

I agree that most of the individuals will probably not suffer a great deal.

However reading the statement from BDO the liquidaters of RFC oldco. Where they say they are going to investigate very thoroughly all aspects of the whole debacle over the last couple of years and where they can recoup any money for the creditors of the oldco they will.

Regardless of who or what they are. All the more strength to their collective elbows I say.

I bascially agree with this HMRC had a part but (IMHO) not a part that can be proven - (or as I said - unless sothing else comes out about the instigators!)

You don't know that, for all we know it can be proven! This turn the other cheek, extinguish the fire and move on, shit, is sickening. We all want our retribution I, for one, want EVERYONE involved fucking ruined, from the smallest sprat to the fattest whale.

Turn the other cheek, MY ARSE!

You don't know that, for all we know it can be proven! This turn the other cheek, extinguish the fire and move on, shit, is sickening. We all want our retribution I, for one, want EVERYONE involved fucking ruined, from the smallest sprat to the fattest whale.

Turn the other cheek, MY ARSE!

I wonder how many tims on the fenian websites were saying "Come on guys, give Rangers a break. Leave it and lets move on & forget about it"?

Too many fenian apologists within our "support".

I'm with you, I want to see heads roll.

BP9 I would ask does your anger at the way we have been treated by all the aforementioned bodies, individual or corporate over the last year not just boil up just a little. I know mine does.

I agree that most of the individuals will probably not suffer a great deal.

However reading the statement from BDO the liquidaters of RFC oldco. Where they say they are going to investigate very thoroughly all aspects of the whole debacle over the last couple of years and where they can recoup any money for the creditors of the oldco they will.

Regardless of who or what they are. All the more strength to their collective elbows I say.

if you re read my OP you will see I want the spl and sfa leadership changed - whyte in the jail and Murray shamed - blaming hmrc deflects from where our efforts should go in applying blame

I will sum them up for you, a Rangers supporter comes on saying he likes the colour black bluepeter9 argues for days saying whites better.

Beats me how so many fall for it.

it's not easy being a moderate on here at times especially voicing my own opinion but its better than being led by the nose like many.

if you re read my OP you will see I want the spl and sfa leadership changed - whyte in the jail and Murray shamed - blaming hmrc deflects from where our efforts should go in applying blame

I want whoever was responsible for leaks from within HMRC to be sacked and possibly face jail-time.

I want to know if undue influence was brought by any government minister or ex-government minister on a non-ministerial body (HMRC). That would not only be unethical but illegal.

Like you I want Shyte jailed.

These three alone would not satisfy my current blood-lust but I would consider them a good start.

The argument the OP presents is that there is little chance of major recompense from an inquiry into HMRC. Therefore it's not worth doing.

I disagree, the potential benefit to us if a link back to Celtic could be found is massive. If there is the slightest possibility of this we should pursue it.

The argument the OP presents is that there is little chance of major recompense from an inquiry into HMRC. Therefore it's not worth doing.

I disagree, the potential benefit to us if a link back to Celtic could be found is massive. If there is the slightest possibility of this we should pursue it.

so waste all that effort on a fishing trip - what about going after the real responsibility - Murray and Shyte! oh and for good measure the spl and sfa management who are incompetent but you would rather go fishing in hope than working on what we know!?

I want whoever was responsible for leaks from within HMRC to be sacked and possibly face jail-time.

I want to know if undue influence was brought by any government minister or ex-government minister on a non-ministerial body (HMRC). That would not only be unethical but illegal.

Like you I want Shyte jailed.

These three alone would not satisfy my current blood-lust but I would consider them a good start.

going after hmrc employees for leaking info is completely different from taking hmrc on for bringing the case to court. I agree the leaks should be investigated but dispute the wisdom of going after hmrc for bringing the case.

going after hmrc employees for leaking info is completely different from taking hmrc on for bringing the case to court. I agree the leaks should be investigated but dispute the wisdom of going after hmrc for bringing the case.

If CG or DM lawyers advise them to pursue HMRC for reparation, why would you be against this?

If CG or DM lawyers advise them to pursue HMRC for reparation, why would you be against this?

I wouldnot be against it if they get advice - what I amtrying to do is warn people that IMHO that advice wont be forth coming - also we should NOT lose sight of the real causes (Murray and Shyte) and the need for regime change at the SPL / SFL