A Friendly Match with Big Euro Team

nachothelegend

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a moron on so many levels.

Firstly. This thread.

Secondly. The European comment. (insert shifty eyes - sniff sniff)

Thirdly. You must be really mentally challenged. You have the vocabulary and spelling skills of a nursery child.

You dont like the thread keep out then.

I dont use spell chwck so sorry you dissaprove .

Idiot.

I really dont undrrstand some who doubt our Young Team at a higher level.

I reckob tgis Team are getting better each game .

So I dont aee the problem .

Ob a note I alao think qe qill put that lot out thw Cup ar Tanadump too.

Your going to wake up this afternoon sprawled on the couch surrounded with empty bottles,

I hope you've got some heavy duty headache tablets handy.

Note.

As this was posted before 11.15 and if we are all still here after then,I would like to say I always thought that Mayan calendar thing was a lot of shite !

:uk:

Your going to wake up this afternoon sprawled on the couch surrounded with empty bottles,

I hope you've got some heavy duty headache tablets handy.

Note.

As this was posted before 11.15 and if we are all still here after then,I would like to say I always thought that Mayan calendar thing was a lot of shite !

:uk:

Pissing phone without glasses a nightmare couldnt see a thing without them in the dark.

PS dont Drink, but I might have a couple Lagers for Chrimbo.

I think this year we should maybe play Linfield or a club of that level, then maybe play a big european club next year. We'd probably get a doing from a club like Lazio or Seville.

Too soon for this

It most certainly is... playing against the current Ajax side or this quite brill Shalke side would drive these youngsters to drink.

Shalke are quite formidable over all (glad you didn't say Borussia Dortmund) and the Ajax side would pass our youngsters to death ... much in the same way as hte Barca side do to others (when the REALLY need the points that is).

A game against the likes of a Newcastle, Middlesbrough or Sunderland might be fun though.... but still a wake-up call.

I really dont undrrstand some who doubt our Young Team at a higher level.

I reckob tgis Team are getting better each game .

So I dont aee the problem .

Ob a note I alao think qe qill put that lot out thw Cup ar Tanadump too.

You must be either 7 years old, drunk, or mentally handicapped

You're a moron on so many levels.

Firstly. This thread.

Secondly. The European comment. (insert shifty eyes - sniff sniff)

Thirdly. You must be really mentally challenged. You have the vocabulary and spelling skills of a nursery child.

Wow but this has escalated rather unnecessarily. We are only talking about a possible friendly.

Chill.

It most certainly is... playing against the current Ajax side or this quite brill Shalke side would drive these youngsters to drink.

Shalke are quite formidable over all (glad you didn't say Borussia Dortmund) and the Ajax side would pass our youngsters to death ... much in the same way as hte Barca side do to others (when the REALLY need the points that is).

A game against the likes of a Newcastle, Middlesbrough or Sunderland might be fun though.... but still a wake-up call.

I wouldn't want us to play these teams but would love our players to get a chance to train with them. See how to pass the ball , especially on the ground. Would love our coaching staff to get some ideas.

If your looking in Charlie green? Please make it happen.

I wouldn't want us to play these teams but would love our players to get a chance to train with them. See how to pass the ball , especially on the ground. Would love our coaching staff to get some ideas.

Good shout ! (tu)

What about us trying to enter the Nextgen competition?

Basically it´s a kind of Champions league competition for youngsters sanctioned by Uefa and would give us the advantage of

A) Blooding our youngsters aginst top competition

B) Add some glamour ties to our schedule, at least at youth level

Also It irks me that our neighbours take part but not us.

http://www.nextgenseries.com/en/Clubs

What about us trying to enter the Nextgen competition?

Basically it´s a kind of Champions league competition for youngsters sanctioned by Uefa and would give us the advantage of

A) Blooding our youngsters aginst top competition

B) Add some glamour ties to our schedule, at least at youth level

Also It irks me that our neighbours take part but not us.

http://www.nextgenseries.com/en/Clubs

Yeah sounds good, how many would go see this kind of game though ?

Might be better if our first team organised a few friendlies against some other named teams.... not top standard though.... Blackpool away would be great..... :)

I think our young players have enough on their plate to get used to being professional footballers playing week in, week out. Look at the progress made by Lewis MacLeod and Chris Hegarty in particular over the past few weeks?

Good shout Darch (tu)

Half these wee guys are just trying to get used to third division hammer-throwers at the moment.... some doing better than others.

Keep Euro opposition till next season.

Wow but this has escalated rather unnecessarily. We are only talking about a possible friendly.

Chill.

I blame the Internet it does attract them.

When I posted this thread I ws thinking our Team are young ans quite inexperienced.

I also thought wouldnt it be great if they experienced playing against a Team that is Technically superior for learning purpose.

I know a lot of what the posters say about this is designed to protect our Young players , however I am of the thought pattern of , if your Young enough .

These Young guys we have are excellent Players although young.

I choose these Examples of Teams because they too have a style of Play I would love our Players to emulate.

I would love to see them compete against a side like those I mention.

Maybe I hould have said against a lower Team such as Southampton or maybe Gijon or something around that level.

But where do we draw the line as far as protecting those Players is concerned.

IMO we do a diservice to some of our Younger Players in Scotland , and I think they are much better than people give credit for.

This Game or games would not be Money making excercises for me, pre season is a must against one big side at least.

Our coaching staff and players must watch football even on tv and have seen what we all have seen but just do not or will not put it into practice. Maybe I should qualify that as the youngsters who came into the team in the last couple of years initially passed the ball on the ground and kept possession and some still do.

I am biased against friendlies because I am not in favour off paying money to watch something far less meaningful,intense or competitive than a training session..

id rather we try our luck against maybe an Oz or USA team, someone who is off season and willing to travel to Ibrox, look at new ways to build relationships with other clubs around the world. Even maybe a Korean team, that way when we score we can celebrate, gangnam style!