John Hartson

Then you are obviously an ill-informed individual and should probably open a book before you go about spouting sickening nonsense.

He's as bitter as they come and openly mocks us whenever he can. It's pretty clear whose side he's on. I have zero like, zero respect and zero time for the semi-literate prick.

Thats Bull Shit, I know the BHEASTS from across the road and the great unwashed, but everytime I have heart Hartson speak he says he was desperate to sign from us..Send me one clip or video of him saying one bad word about our great club???? Dont get me wrong I hated him when he was playing for them, but just think we missed the boat with him

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You drink in the Wessy and don!t know Hendy?

What about Big Gav and Marchy.

BTW,I've drank in the Westwood for 25 years on and off,lived in Rockhampton for 20.If you are a Bear,Westwood bred and went to Duncanrig,name a few of your running mates by pm.I'll know them,if not my Brothers and sisters will.

Rab Orr by any chance.

Go on .

Greig Macleod, Chris Mcculloch?????

Chaplain. Maxwell

Get that rounf you??

Thats Bull Shit, I know the BHEASTS from across the road and the great unwashed, but everytime I have heart Hartson speak he says he was desperate to sign from us..Send me one clip or video of him saying one bad word about our great club???? Dont get me wrong I hated him when he was playing for them, but just think we missed the boat with him

Jeezo.

I'm actually offended by the implication that John Hartson is a 'good guy'

You drink in the Wessy and don!t know Hendy?

What about Big Gav and Marchy.

BTW,I've drank in the Westwood for 25 years on and off,lived in Rockhampton for 20.If you are a Bear,Westwood bred and went to Duncanrig,name a few of your running mates by pm.I'll know them,if not my Brothers and sisters will.

Rab Orr by any chance.

Go on .

wee colin walker

I'll get a link from his interview, think it was talksport...I usually read him column and always has good things to say about us, think THEY treated him shitty in 2006 when he found out on Sky Sports he was being released...Since then I think he has had regrets about which club he joined

I call bullshit.

Yip everyone gone quiet because Ive proved that am a bear and named all the bears I travel to the game with on matchday and just because I typed broomland on my Iphone I am accussed of being a tarrier ----- Thought the great unwased were the paranoid ones???

Next time I wont leave any posts. I have been visitying Rangers Media for a while and only recenly registered and I am abused by my own fans hiding behind computers, very angry bear here

Yip everyone gone quiet because Ive proved that am a bear and named all the bears I travel to the game with on matchday and just because I typed broomland on my Iphone I am accussed of being a tarrier ----- Thought the great unwased were the paranoid ones???

Next time I wont leave any posts. I have been visitying Rangers Media for a while and only recenly registered and I am abused by my own fans hiding behind computers, very angry bear here

You have proved only one thing,you know fucking nobody on the Westwood bus ya trumpet.

If you are a bear then I wholeheartedly apologise, But look at this thread from someone other than your own point of view.

A new member starts a thread on a Rangers forum, about a fucking ex-taig. He then gets the name of one of the stands wrong ( predictive text can be a cunt) in the same thread.

Just what do you expect people to think? remember we get taigs on here every single day.

If you are a bear then I wholeheartedly apologise, But look at this thread from someone other than your own point of view.

A new member starts a thread on a Rangers forum, about a fucking ex-taig. He then gets the name of one of the stands wrong ( predictive text can be a cunt) in the same thread.

Just what do you expect people to think? remember we get taigs on here every single day.

Fair enough and maybe I should be more careful about my posts, I'll know in future not mention anything or anyone associated with them. I just felt it was a great discussion point since I heard him talking on the radio the other day WATP

Who are you, I have been getting the Wessie bus for 10 years, Do One

Aye very good.Just can't believe you don't know Hendy and English Gary.Two legends of the Westwood.

As Gogzy said you're posts speak volumes.

Do you know Herdy(not Hendy)............

PM me,don't like putting full names out in the ether.

Aye very good.Just can't believe you don't know Hendy and English Gary.Two legends of the Westwood.

*your

:lol:

:P

To be honest I dont like my identity to be known online, so I'd rather keep it at this...

Some of they boys are pretty bad from the Wessie and I would rather keep this open