What Now?

jimmy millar

I suppose the post mortem will go on for a while yet and I understand the huge frustration of fellow bears.In short,we are a poor side.However we are not poor fans,and have shown loyalty and commitment unsurpassed in world football.Ally will be going nowhere at least till the end of the season,and I suggest some should get off his back and support a true legend.He will know if he`s failing and will not need to be pushed.As far as the team goes,what should we as fans do? Desert?Scream for blood?Boo players? Absolutely not! We`ve got what we`ve got.Until the illegal transfer embargo is over,our support is needed more than ever.This is the poorest side in my living memory,and I go back to Ritchie,Shearer,Caldow,but it will not be so for too long.Remember this is the best team that the Arabs will ever have,we will have revenge big time,we will be supreme again,we are The Rangers,GSTQ!

We have a team that has been put quickly together and have survived.We will win the league and will climb back up stronger and with better players.A lot of our fans don't have patience and still expect our team to be like the past with all the big names.We will get our revenge and that day will come and let them have there day as they know we are not at full strenght and they are not that good.

I suppose the post mortem will go on for a while yet and I understand the huge frustration of fellow bears.In short,we are a poor side.However we are not poor fans,and have shown loyalty and commitment unsurpassed in world football.Ally will be going nowhere at least till the end of the season,and I suggest some should get off his back and support a true legend.He will know if he`s failing and will not need to be pushed.As far as the team goes,what should we as fans do? Desert?Scream for blood?Boo players? Absolutely not! We`ve got what we`ve got.Until the illegal transfer embargo is over,our support is needed more than ever.This is the poorest side in my living memory,and I go back to Ritchie,Shearer,Caldow,but it will not be so for too long.Remember this is the best team that the Arabs will ever have,we will have revenge big time,we will be supreme again,we are The Rangers,GSTQ!

Cool

Both posts , yeah fine and good lads, but it's the style of football that is being played........that is the overriding thing regarding Ally. Also a question to you.............do you think Ally has or has shown the skill of motivating players or spotting a good player.

He could have looked in the lower divisions for players, 2 year deals and added better players as moved up the leagues, and refined a style oof play......weeks ago Ally appeared in an interview to say the Ajax way is the way to go......................yet none of Alys tactics from day one , would suggest he knows what the Ajax way is.

Well our season is finished, we've won the league by a canter so now we wait and see what kind of reconstruction takes place, then look forward to the end of the embargo.

Today was disapointing but it has a strange feeling of relief that this season is finished, 1 year on since falling into administration, hopefully the bad news is done with and it's the only way is up from here on out.