What a snip Michu was for £2 million

Thermopylae

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we have Chris Woods as well? - England's no.1 keeper

Scary to think how much that quality a side would cost.

Exactly having Butcher and Stevens is like buying Terry and Cole in their pomp ... it just shows how much ground the SPL has lost to the EPL over the intervening 20 years

Boumsong to me at least still remains our best ever financial bit of business in my lifetime.

Although Prso / Boyd / Weir / Laudrup / Rod Wallace are all very good as well (tu)

Boumsong was a terrific piece of business (tu) and little Rod Wallace, what a shrewd move by Dick that was :praise:

Exactly having Butcher and Stevens is like buying Terry and Cole in their pomp ... it just shows how much ground the SPL has lost to the EPL over the intervening 20 years

Rangers provided more players to Englands 1990 world cup squad than any other team. Plus, there was a future Rangers player also in that squad.

Boumsong to me at least still remains our best ever financial bit of business in my lifetime.

Although Prso / Boyd / Weir / Laudrup / Rod Wallace are all very good as well (tu)

It would be if we seen most of the money from the deal. Doubt we seen half of it by the time we gave him his signing on fee, then his dodgy agent and dodgy Dave took their share.

It would be if we seen most of the money from the deal. Doubt we seen half of it by the time we gave him his signing on fee, then his dodgy agent and dodgy Dave took their share.

We went on to buy Buffel, Ferguson, Waterreus and Kyrgiakos who were all brilliant in those first six months of 2005 and without those players there might have been no Helicopter Sunday.

We got enough from the deal I think (tu)