Where Were You?

Gaz92

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In an Asda car park, wee brother texted me. I got the mrs to drive me along to ma house straight away, when a realised a didnt have my keys, had to jump in ma kitchen window! Climbed back out ten minutes later with tears in ma eyes then didnt smile for about a fortnight or so, absolutely horrible.

Had been working nights. Spent most of my shifts running up to it texting mates about Whyte and what might be coming.

Woke up in the early evening to find my Facebook notifications through the roof.

Full of Tims, "Jelly and ice cream", "Taxman cometh", etc.

Went into work that night thankful there were none of the cunts on my shift.

Sitting at my desk at work and some smug git from another office told me. Asked me who I would be supporting now, "Rangers, who dae ye think ya prick" was the reply.

Funny how his club, killie, are on thin ice and he now thinks salmond and his jumped up coonsil should be baling clubs out, sorry, offering financial assistance to football clubs. Yet he was happy to gloat when he thought the Gers were fucked.

Texting my sister outside the offy in Harlow. She was distraught, I said admin could be one of the best things that could happen to us as the accounts had now become public knowledge, and admin can be good for businesses that are struggling to cope sometimes. But........

The next day was the worst, only 1 rumoured buyer in the running, that is when the worry and depression hit home, I was ill with worry, took a weeks holiday from work. Think Brian kennedys last failed bid was us fucked to be honest, I didn't sleep for a couple of days.

Christ, it's at times like that you forgive any bad result or shite team we put out , just to see 11 blue jerseys running out at ibrox even just once more. I will never take my identity as a bear lightly again.

No Surrender

Rab

Sat on my laptop, caught a glimpse of it on ma Twitter feed. Phoned the old man straight away, couldnae believe it. But we're past aw that now, will never forget that feeling though, never want to feel that about this club again!