Where Were You?

Gaz92

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was down on ranges at Hythe and Lydd and came back in and the lads were going nuts saying we were fucked. Did'nt believe it as could;nt get a signal in that shit hole. Thinking about it now thats probs why the Majors had the tims doing the assault course next day and getting up to there knees in shite!

http://garrycarmody....where-were-you/

One year on from finding out we were to enter administration, here is my piece for today, "Where Were You?"

Enjoy, folks.

I was inside your mother, sorry :000000082:

Sittin in ma hoose watching the Fucks on BBC laughing at us, as it happens, it was soon after that I discovered Rangers media..Thanks everyone for helping me through that dark period.

Was in work got a text to say it was about to happen then broke over the news. I had to leave early, couldn't concentrate on anything other that what was happening line manager took one look at me and said go home spent the next 12 hrs glued to RM the website and any news bulletins that came on

at work out back having a smoke with the lads ssn on phone. Had to walk away so they didnt see the tears in my eyes. After work had to pick my wife and kids up from her mothers and again broke down when my wife asked me wtf was going on

tomorrow will be a day to celebrate tho were still here same club same history

Rangers Then, Rangers Now, Rangers Forever!

:love:

This may sound strange but I personally found the 13th worse than the actual day we went into administration.

Still, watching the news reports was horrific. You don't often see Rangers on the national ITV news but hearing the newsreader say "Glasgow Rangers, one of the worlds biggest clubs enters administration" is sickening.

This may sound strange but I personally found the 13th worse than the actual day we went into administration.

Still, watching the news reports was horrific. You don't often see Rangers on the national ITV news but hearing the newsreader say "Glasgow Rangers, one of the worlds biggest clubs enters administration" is sickening.

Agreed completely. That's why I sent it out today, that was when the initial shock hit.

This caused a few probs in my life, Had to get depression tablets from the docs. found it hard to sleep at night and would just burst into tears at random periods of the day. Of course Football isn't everything in life but I struggled to accept the fact that my club was about to die..I lost alot of weight through not eating also

Dark dark days thankfully all behind us

Good thread.

I can't remember where I had been all day, but remember coming in and going on RM. When you are on the main page you see what the top thread in Bears den is before you go into bears den. "Rangers go into administration". I thought "aye right, wind up" then opened BD to find the thread at 15 pages long :(

had to make a coffee and a joint before i could bring myself to open the thread and read it. Sad sad day.