1872 clothing

I was on their site yesterday, and they've brought out a few new ranges.

This one in particular is a cracker and I thought some of you might be interested (I bought it in grey, but you may prefer the orange :D ) ...

Always_Ibrox_close.png

http://www.1872clothing.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=always%20ibrox&product_id=902

Stuff is very good quality, don't, know if any help but if your fit is Gers XL I would get the same, probably the 1872 a bit more roomy

Thanks for that mate in a fat cunt at the min so 2 xl rangers but will be back to xl by the summer of its fruit of the loom xl will fit me.

Heading down south so was hoping to get some tops for the boat but il have to wait untill I get back now

reply from 1872 Clothing...

"Most orders are dispatched within 7-14 days, rarely sooner than this because due to the varied range we carry everything is printed to order.

As for the fit, I'd say slightly roomier than the current home top but the best guide would be the size charts on the site itself."

reply from 1872 Clothing...

"Most orders are dispatched within 7-14 days, rarely sooner than this because due to the varied range we carry everything is printed to order.

As for the fit, I'd say slightly roomier than the current home top but the best guide would be the size charts on the site itself."

Thanks mate, really appreciate u taking time to do that for me, il drop u another pm tomorrow