Will/Should CG Make A Stement As To His Attendance At The Immigrants Game

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Charles not wearing a black and white tie at the StMirren game? If he isn't wearing a black and white tie in that Montrose paper picture, then that proves that the picture isn't from the St Mirren game.

tbf I cant make out any tie in the pic as it's not visible

tbf I cant make out any tie in the pic as it's not visible

You're right. Can't see anyone wearing any tie in that picture, so that makes my previous post redundant.

Would still like to know if this is the Montrose game or not, coz if it is, then we should be told what's going on.

I'm not a Leggo basher, and although he might be right in what he has written there, that is an abomination of an article.

He must've written that whilst under the influence.

I'm not a Leggo basher, and although he might be right in what he has written there, that is an abomination of an article.

He must've written that whilst under the influence.

Aye, that's why I did not give it any weight once I realised it was one of his. I also do not normally pay attention to a word he writes but remembered reading about Montrose and Lawwell, so felt obliged to post the link.

apparently, also apparent no one seen him

Just had a look at the highlights from the St Mirren game today, that photo from the other thread 100% isn't from the st mirren game. If it wasn't Montrose, they have defo been at a game together, I would guess it is the Montrose game though. We need answers why he was speaking to that prick.

I'm massively pissed off why they have now been at 2 games with each other in 2 days!!

Wtf is going on??