Club Statement - official

Faircity

I am like you , i read shite .

I do know he said many times when he stole the club that he would tell us who his backers are .

He has swerved it every time he has been asked and it was no surprise to me and a few others on here that Whyte would be in there somewhere.

Yes he stole the club, he got assets with fortunes and debt free of course he stole it for very little money, but even at that knockdown price mini could not come up with this merge amount and that is why followfollow people starting to come out of hiding again, just waiting for the trust-less trust to come out now,

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm flabbergasted that Ally seems to be taking a bit of abuse for having the temerity to speak out without consulting Green first. Given what he has led us through, I think he more than deserves the opportunity to voice concerns, especially when it could have been avoided if Green had simply mentioned that he had pulled a fast one with Whyte. It is entirely conceivable that Whyte would make an issue of this sooner or later, so what would the harm have been in Green talking to McCoist beforehand?

I am in no way condemning what Green did (I think it's great that Whyte was fucked over) but it could have been handled better by Green by keeping the manager informed.

I'm flabbergasted that Ally seems to be taking a bit of abuse for having the temerity to speak out without consulting Green first. Given what he has led us through, I think he more than deserves the opportunity to voice concerns, especially when it could have been avoided if Green had simply mentioned that he had pulled a fast one with Whyte. It is entirely conceivable that Whyte would make an issue of this sooner or later, so what would the harm have been in Green talking to McCoist beforehand?

I am in no way condemning what Green did (I think it's great that Whyte was fucked over) but it could have been handled better by Green by keeping the manager informed.

Think Ally was caught off guard and screwed up. Unusual for a man who handles the media so well. It could be the pressure he is under.

Both Ally and CG, even if they disagree in private, should be singing from the same song sheet in public. It is critical with so many out to destroy the club that our management team show a united front.

Think Ally was caught off guard and screwed up. Unusual for a man who handles the media so well. It could be the pressure he is under.

Both Ally and CG, even if they disagree in private, should be singing from the same song sheet in public. It is critical with so many out to destroy the club that our management team show a united front.

Surely though, to be singing from the same song sheet, Ally would require to have been informed about the situation beforehand? It was because he was kept in the dark that he was forced to come out and say he knew nothing about it.

Surely though, to be singing from the same song sheet, Ally would require to have been informed about the situation beforehand? It was because he was kept in the dark that he was forced to come out and say he knew nothing about it.

You know that for a fact???

More of the speculation comes to nought. kept out of the loop.

Ally heard this coming off the training ground, while Green was on his travels.

The media played this part as "Ally clearly kept out of the loop.", which appears to have be unsubstantiated.

There was no such "loop" until the media invented one off the back of Whyte's lies.

Ally made it clear during his press conference this week that he was not sure whether he should have been kept in the loop anyway, as he is the manager and it is not within his remit to be told everything related to board matters.

The media are starting to use politician spin to sell papers and that wee fud Whyte is feeding them the chance.