Man Utd in £15m training ground change

Carrington naming rights sold to Aon ... United exec vice chairman Ed Woodward insists: "Old Trafford (naming rights) will not be sold."

Even for a corporate whore like Man Utd, some things remain sacred.

Thank Heaven for small mercies.

A sly dig at Charles Green casey? ;)

Nothing sly about it. I've already made my feelings clear on that matter.

My point stands, and it's more a dig at spineless fans who will accept anything as long there is a few bob in it in the short-term. The Man Utd suits realise that, even though they would love to do it, there would be a backlash if they tried to go down the road of stadium branding. They will attempt it in the future once they have done some more softening up.

Drip, drip, drip.

Nothing sly about it. I've already made my feelings clear on that matter.

My point stands, and it's more a dig at spineless fans who will accept anything as long there is a few bob in it in the short-term. The Man Utd suits realise that, even though they would love to do it, there would be a backlash if they tried to go down the road of stadium branding. They will attempt it in the future once they have done some more softening up.

Drip, drip, drip.

Modern football is modern football, many things are probably not for the better.

Modern football is modern football, many things are probably not for the better.

If they are not for the better, why do supporters allow themselves to be fucked over again and again and again by moneymen with absolutely no interest in the club which they are attempting to plunder?

Gullible, greedy, gutless.

If they are not for the better, why do supporters allow themselves to be fucked over again and again and again by moneymen with absolutely no interest in the club which they are attempting to plunder?

Do you really believe supporters have that much power to sway things?

Bang on.