SSN saying SPL agree proposal to merge with SFL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw dungcasters interview on the bbc website, i felt physically sick listening to him, i swear to god, i did, he can't even lie anymore, it's so obvious scottish football is over, i was embarrassed for him. He's a total joke figure.

............................... board meeting minutes..............................................

1. We need Rangers TV Money or we are fucked

2. Merge the leagues or we die

3. All in favour say aye

4. Aye X 12 ...........

Cunts

there not there yet some sfl clubs could still say no.
At the moment the SFL are still strong, if i was Longmuir i would call the sfl meeting without the 1st division teams present as they have made their case and had their meetings. Then i would ask the remaining SFL CLUBS TO VOTE AGAINST THE RECONSTRUCTION, because the SPL are simply using the SFL annual settlement money of £1.8mil and the Rangers £800k and rising yearly for three years TV rights money. It's their money and the SPL are using it to bribe the 1st division clubs, the SPL are taking it away from the lower leagues and relocating it. Tell the 1st division clubs no way on reconstruction and let them join the SPL they are skint anyways and it will all fall apart for them in a season, the SFL WILL STILL BE STRONG WITH TWO LEAGUES THE SETTLEMENT MONEY, THEIR OWN SPONSORS AND THE RANGERS TV RIGHTS WHICH WILL THEN BE HONESTLY REDISTRIBUTED TO THE REMAINING CLUBS LOYAL TO THE SFL.

FUCK THE SPL THEY'RE DEAD.

If the SPL want to join the SFL then should they not start in the bottom division? also tell the 10 1st division teams that their wish to leave the SFL is granted and if they wish to rejoin then they will also have to start from the bottom.