Salmond the opportunist extravagant

I'm pretty sure he was coached in Spain from an early age. I'm not sure how much of the tab that the LTA picked up of that. Probably not as much as you are making out.

You are aware that Scotland governs almost all if it's own affairs at the moment as it is? We only leave the big decisions to the english because the majority of us are too scared to come off their mothers tit. The Union is a dying ideology. It might not happen next year, but it's days are certainly numbered. It's called progress. It's happening all over the world.

The Yes propaganda machine is the only thing thats dying.

http://www.leftfootforward.org/2013/05/support-for-scottish-independence-declines-again/

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A week is a long time in politics, a year is a lifetime. I wouldn't count your chickens just yet.

Support has been hovering around that mark for years and thats only people certain to vote as well! Salmond is proving to be a great addition to the NO campaign and he did another excellent job today.

I see the "I want to be free from England.......so we can be ruled by un-elected bureaucrats at the EU....FREEEEEDOOOOM!!!" brigade are on it tonight.

As opposed to un-elected eton cunts at westminster? The tories have no mandate in Scotland. Never have.

As opposed to un-elected eton cunts at westminster? The tories have no mandate in Scotland. Never have.

:lol: The fact that you think the British parliament is anything other than ceremonial shows how naive you are.

Even though its nothing more than a sideshow, at least you get a vote and get to kid yourself on that it makes a difference.

The EU council dont get elected, they are chosen by corporate interest.

Salmond knows it.

I'm pretty sure he was coached in Spain from an early age. I'm not sure how much of the tab that the LTA picked up of that. Probably not as much as you are making out.

You are aware that Scotland governs almost all if it's own affairs at the moment as it is? We only leave the big decisions to the english because the majority of us are too scared to come off their mothers tit. The Union is a dying ideology. It might not happen next year, but it's days are certainly numbered. It's called progress. It's happening all over the world.

Scottish nationalism is the dying ideology.

:lol: The fact that you think the British parliment is anything other than ceremonial shows how niave you are.

Even though its nothing more than a sideshow, at least you get a vote and get to kid yourself on that it makes a difference.

The EU council dont get elected, they are chosen by corporate interest.

Salmond knows it.

Of course. politicians never change anything. Why not just close the fucking place then? Is this what we are arguing to stay a part of?

Of course. politicians never change anything. Why not just close the fucking place then? Is this what we are arguing to stay a part of?

No, you're arguing to leave and join an orginization that will fine us 50-100 million Euros a year as long as we refuse to buy poisined, tainted beef, veg, fruit and other food produce from the yanks.

And thats the tip of the iceberg.

The SNP have had since the 1930s to convince people of separatism and still haven't managed it.

You do realise that Scotland has been an independent country for far longer than it's ever been part of a union with england. This is a mere blip in our history. Normality will be restored eventually, whether you agree with it, or not.

Outstanding debating skills and backed up with all those polls that demonstrate your point! Have you got Braveheart on endless repeat (you know its not historically accurate don't you?).

He doesn't want a debate. The brainwashing has gone too far with him.

The good old "Braveheart" insult. Is that the height of your debating skills?

You do realise that Scotland has been an independent country for far longer than it's ever been part of a union with england. This is a mere blip in our history. Normality will be restored eventually, whether you agree with it, or not.

Oh Aye - when it was run by the clans and the Campbell's were stealing every other cunts sheep

Lets get back to those days and we can run across the heather with big swords and stuff

go to bed son

He doesn't want a debate. The brainwashing has gone too far with him.

The good old "Braveheart" insult. Is that the height of your debating skills?

You have a short memory I supplied evidence of the state of the Yes campaign. I was responding at the level you seem more comfortable with.

Oh Aye - when it was run by the clans and the Campbell's were stealing every other cunts sheep

Lets get back to those days and we can run across the heather with big swords and stuff

And you people say that yes voters watch too much Braveheart. :lol:

You have a short memory I supplied evidence of the state of the Yes campaign. I was responding at the level you seem more comfortable with.

Keep yer knickers on. I replied to your post. I answered STB like that, because he's too far gone to have a rational discussion with.