RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

Well the last 10 years haven't been that great , you not think you lot should..............

epa2156l.jpg

I mean you are a failure of an organistaion.......over 10 years and less than 2035 members, less than 1356 active members.

That mole is feeding you incorrect information.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mole is feeding you incorrect information.

Not really you are failures, over 10 years and what.........................sweet f**k all...................come on I will ask you again the same question I ask every rst person that comes on here.....................

Print a list of all these successes...........................

These weans you say would have been the Union Bears who attended the protest, this was the 3rd protest as that was the only one the UBs attended.

You seem to have real issues with the UB, Did you walk out of the home game when the UB displayed their SNP banner ?

Do you get upset at Ibrox when surrounded by Unionists singing and chanting Unionist slogans and chants?

As a matter of interest, why were you banned from ££ as all I have ever seen you do is blow Dungwell's trumpet and suck up to any other person remotely related to ££ and the RST

You don't get banned for that on ££,

You get to sell his fanzines,

go on sub crawls,

discuss soup recipes and "farting at football" in the lounge,

Did you get banned for stalking ?

You are correct the weans would be UB.

Never walked out of Ibrox early unlike the UB.

I find some of the chants cringeworthy yes, football is for football only IMO.

I have never blown Dingwalls trumpet, I have asked what the problem is with him. I do not know him.

I was banned for a week for a joke about the Celtc lawyer that died in Pakistan. A week later when back on I said something to the effect " you want to the club? You cannae run a website!" Banned for life for that.

i may be a bit old but i have been going to ibrox for allmost 50 years to support my team we never had any of these trusts or union bears or vanguard bears or any other kind of group trying to tell us anything we were just rangers fans who followed the team through thick and thin good days and bad days so why dont the fans just get back to supporting the gers

Were can I get a list of board members and has Christopher Graham been co-opted? A few people have suggested he has a media role now ala Davie Edgar.

Thanks

It has been alleged that he has been questioned by police for parading outside Waterstones today and waiting for the tv crews to come.

You are correct the weans would be UB.

Never walked out of Ibrox early unlike the UB.

I find some of the chants cringeworthy yes, football is for football only IMO.

I have never blown Dingwalls trumpet, I have asked what the problem is with him. I do not know him.

I was banned for a week for a joke about the Celtc lawyer that died in Pakistan. A week later when back on I said something to the effect " you want to the club? You cannae run a website!" Banned for life for that.

Seem a bit extreme to ban you for that, especially when you consider the place is infested with fans of Terrorist FC.

Still don't understand why you continually jump to the defence of dingwallet and anything associated with his business ventures

Were can I get a list of board members and has Christopher Graham been co-opted? A few people have suggested he has a media role now ala Davie Edgar.

Thanks

It should be on our site but it's still being updated. I'll give you them here but for info Chris is not on the Board but would be welcomed if he were to stand. The Board is

Gordon Dinnie

Graham Barr

Iain Paton

Ian Devine

Derek Johnston

Lynn Cross

Will Craig

Crawford Boyd

Andy Sheppard

Christine Sommerville

Mark Dingwall

Mark Sheppard

Alex Hamilton

Drew Robertson

Gordon Stewart

I may be missing one other.

It should be on our site but it's still being updated. I'll give you them here but for info Chris is not on the Board but would be welcomed if he were to stand. The Board is

Gordon Dinnie

Graham Barr

Iain Paton

Ian Devine

Derek Johnston

Lynn Cross

Will Craig

Crawford Boyd

Andy Sheppard

Christine Sommerville

Mark Dingwall

Mark Sheppard

Alex Hamilton

Drew Robertson

Gordon Stewart

I may be missing one other.

Thanks.

Lastly I take I have been misinformed that Chris has had anything to do with producing media or trust statements.

Seem a bit extreme to ban you for that, especially when you consider the place is infested with fans of Terrorist FC.

Still don't understand why you continually jump to the defence of dingwallet and anything associated with his business ventures

Bit extreme but true.

I don't jump to the defence of MD. I just do not know why he is singled out selling Rangers suff when plenty others do likewise, just look at the hawkers at Ibrox on match days.

Whatever happened to the 93 the trust had if fans cash?

If you are talking about the Gersave money it has either been returned or transferred to Buy Rangers.

The person you are talking about was democratically elected last October. Not one person in the room put up their hand to oppose it.

In the same way that North Korea is officially named "The Democratic People's Republic of Korea" ?

Bit extreme but true.

I don't jump to the defence of MD. I just do not know why he is singled out selling Rangers suff when plenty others do likewise, just look at the hawkers at Ibrox on match days.

Bit extreme but true.

I see them, but none of them appear on the TV later answering questions on behalf of the Rangers support.

So you bought extra on top of the £250k with the Gersave residue?

Good stuff - was it a lot?

The bat signal has gone up for reinforcements. Expect to see Buzz or Fury or other RST apologists join this thread soon....