RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

Why would you lock it, the rst wasn't fit for purpose this morning and it isn't fit for purpose tonight, hometruths need to be told and if that includes calling a spade a shovel so be it.

Don't worry. There'll be another thread tomorrow. You can count on it... :dry:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry. There'll be another thread tomorrow. You can count on it... :dry:

There shouldn't be, any blood letting needs to be over and done with we have enough to contend with without this constant Vichy organisation trying to usurp power at every turn.

You are really not getting this Bearger are you ?

Now you should know by now that I do not go in for RST bashing, but neither will I allow the truth to be manipulated.

Does it really matter what the figures were or the timescale for repayment ?

Are you people within the RST remotely aware how unedifying all this is to people on the outside, who deal with, or in my case have had occasion to investigate committees amid allegation of financial irregularities ?

This whole thread is littered with reasons why I feel the RST is "fatally wounded".

It stinks of cronyism. lack of accountability and attempts to smear others when it is clear to all (except those within the RST apparently) where the blame lies.

But perhaps,worst of all, is the lack of contrition, honesty and humility for what has transpired. And that is that the dreams and aspirations of many within our support, have been taken from us and crushed because of the ambition of one individual.

I wanted to say that but you typed it just a split second before me (tu)

Why would you lock it, the rst wasn't fit for purpose this morning and it isn't fit for purpose tonight, hometruths need to be told and if that includes calling a spade a shovel so be it.

because threads ib the BD that turn into petty namecalling and personal abuse will be locked, regardless of the subject matter.

I totally agree with your description of the RST. And have no issues with people saying things about them, but when it starts to get personal me and other staff will step in.

because threads ib the BD that turn into petty namecalling and personal abuse will be locked, regardless of the subject matter.

I totally agree with your description of the RST. And have no issues with people saying things about them, but when it starts to get personal me and other staff will step in.

RST started it, She called me a Liar.

Cut me, Do I not bleed ?

The first cut is the deepest etc etc etc.

If this is the type of behavious associated with the Mistrust then little wonder they cannot attract Rangers fans.

Cut me, Do I not bleed ?

If this is the type of behavious associated with the Mistrust then little wonder they cannot attract Rangers fans.

:lol: fair points :

Cut me, Do I not bleed ?

I made the comment when you started talking about interest free loans. There were no loans, interest free or otherwise.

Don't disagree Gogzy, but it is an easy disruption tool for those who don't want the truth out there.

Don't disagree Gogzy, but it is an easy disruption tool for those who don't want the truth out there.

where possible, we will try to avoid locking threads. Its not what we want to be doing.

I made the comment when you started talking about interest free loans. There were no loans, interest free or otherwise.

Are you saying the MD nor anyone else ever received any monies from the RST that were required to be reimbursed.

The real truth or the stuff people are presenting as facts?

Mr Harris's postings on Gersnet were inaccurate and misleading. This was backed up by our auditors. That's as kind as I can be.

"In my opinion your position as a Board member is untenable for a number of reasons not the least of which was your failure as Chair to advise the Board of the debt owed by Mr Dingwall from September 2008 to August 2010".

I am not asking you to be kind, I am asking you to answer a straight question, is Harris's resignation letter a tissue of lies, yes or no.

maybe Mrs RST can correct me if I stray here since she likes to be pedantic and correct people on minor technicalities.

MD purchased tables for a Rangers function, The money for these tables was due to the RST.

Big Mark either sold the tickets to friends or entertained guests and he took near on 2 years (and 2 bounced cheques) to reimburse the RST accounts. if it wasn't for Alan Harris he might have escaped payment, almost £2,700 of RST cash.

There has been a concerted effort to discredit Mr Harris by the RST, but at least his actions seen £2,700 removed from Big Mark's wallet and returned to the RST.

Interest free, of course

Now if that is not an interest free loan then I don't know what is

maybe Mrs RST can correct me if I stray here since she likes to be pedantic and correct people on minor technicalities.

MD purchased tables for a Rangers function, The money for these tables was due to the RST.

Big Mark either sold the tickets to friends or entertained guests and he took near on 2 years (and 2 bounced cheques) to reimburse the RST accounts. if it wasn't for Alan Harris he might have escaped payment, almost £2,700 of RST cash.

There has been a concerted effort to discredit Mr Harris by the RST, but at least his actions seen £2,700 removed from Big Mark's wallet and returned to the RST.

Interest free, of course

Now if that is not an interest free loan then I don't know what is

That is not what happened.

what did happen then. Set him right instead of just denying stuff happened.

I'm happy to explain to you on a PM what happened. Then you can see I am not trying to protect anyone from the RST, past or present.