RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah i dont want to do stuff by PM. If you have something to say, then say it.

Just my opinion but when calling someone out as a liar, it woulf be nice to back up your claim of him being a liar.

I'm happy to explain to you on a PM what happened. Then you can see I am not trying to protect anyone from the RST, past or present.

You can't really be happy or you wouldn't want to go to PM

PS

Still never had a list of successes over the last 10 years plus.

Nah i dont want to do stuff by PM. If you have something to say, then say it.

Just my opinion but when calling someone out as a liar, it woulf be nice to back up your claim of him being a liar.

I am still waiting on my apology.

Did Mark Dingwall owe almost £2,700 to the RST for a period of almost 2 years. the answer appears to be yes

Did Mark Dingwall supply cheques that bounced. the answer appears to be yes

Is this akin to an interest free loan. the answer appears to be yes

I am still waiting on my apology.

Did Mark Dingwall owe almost £2,700 to the RST for a period of almost 2 years. the answer appears to be yes

Did Mark Dingwall supply cheques that bounced. the answer appears to be yes

Is this akin to an interest free loan. the answer appears to be yes

It was a contribution to a couple of loss-making events and not a debt to the RST.

It was a contribution to a couple of loss-making events and not a debt to the RST.

So you are saying that MD is in fact a benefactor to the RST, strange that Harris's letter which claims the opposite is only now being traduced by yourself, once again let me ask you directly was Harris lying when he quoted a debt attributed to MD, again was Harris lying.

BS ! He purchased tables for events. No wonder they lost money, He never paid for them

That old chestnut has been attempted before to try and make Mr Dingwall look like a knight in shinning armour.

So you are saying that MD is in fact a benefactor to the RST, strange that Harris's letter which claims the opposite is only now being traduced by yourself, once again let me ask you directly was Harris lying when he quoted a debt attributed to MD, again was Harris lying.

I don't think he was aware of the facts, I'm sure he believed what he wrote.

BS ! He purchased tables for events. No wonder they lost money, He never paid for them

That old chestnut has been attempted before to try and make Mr Dingwall look like a knight in shinning armour.

I know what happened - you don't.

I knew that was coming before she even said it. it is their official line on the subject.

They tried it at the time of Alan Harris's letter and they were laughed out of town.

It this weren't so important it would be comical and she had the cheek to call me a liar ?????

Are you serious that Harris would be unaware of the facts his letter was quite clear and concise, did he lie stop skirting round about it one of you is obviously untruthful.

Fair dues on your moderating Gogzy, I doubt you will be headhunted by the swamp though.

Here's the thing, the RST Footsoldiers all like to claim they do not know Big Mark personally. Taking that at face value, there is no reason why they would defend him so fiercely.

Does it not ever cross your minds that Big Mark isn't the honest Rangers man he is made out to be. I don't know Mr Harris, nor do I know personally any of those highlighting his discrepancies that I know off. Is it possible that so many people from different backgrounds and circles can all come to the same conclusion about the man? How much more efficient could your time be spent with regards to Rangers FC if you weren't all denying the truth on forums or twitter? The RST is a fantastic concept which is hindered by his presence, as some acknowledge privately. For the greater good, why not disect the cancer?

Fair dues on your moderating Gogzy, I doubt you will be headhunted by the swamp though.

Here's the thing, the RST Footsoldiers all like to claim they do not know Big Mark personally. Taking that at face value, there is no reason why they would defend him so fiercely.

Does it not ever cross your minds that Big Mark isn't the honest Rangers man he is made out to be. I don't know Mr Harris, nor do I know personally any of those highlighting his discrepancies that I know off. Is it possible that so many people from different backgrounds and circles can all come to the same conclusion about the man? How much more efficient could your time be spent with regards to Rangers FC if you weren't all denying the truth on forums or twitter? The RST is a fantastic concept which is hindered by his presence, as some acknowledge privately. For the greater good, why not disect the cancer?

It needs eradicated completely, no serious or sane business would tolerate such a divisive entity.

I think we both know that you are in fact just making things up now, I will refrain from using the word liar.

I need to retire now, Protestant work ethic and all that.

so to recap.

Mark Dingwall owed the RST almost £2,700 for almost 2 years.

He gave the RST cheques that bounced (twice)

Alan Harris refused to sign the accounts and asked for the resignation of the board member who owed almost £2,700. He then resigned himself due to the financial mismanagement and failure to disclose this debt to the rest of the board.

and you wonder why people have no faith in the MisTRUST.

Goodnight, sleep well

I think we both know that you are in fact just making things up now, I will refrain from using the word liar.

I need to retire now, Protestant work ethic and all that.

so to recap.

Mark Dingwall owed the RST almost £2,700 for almost 2 years.

He gave the RST cheques that bounced (twice)

Alan Harris refused to sign the accounts and asked for the resignation of the board member who owed almost £2,700. He then resigned himself due to the financial mismanagement and failure to disclose this debt to the rest of the board.

and you wonder why people have no faith in the MisTRUST.

Goodnight, sleep well

I'm sure you'll be able to dream up more 'stuff'.

Question for RST (the RM Member not the organisation):

Do you really think that the posts you and your pro-RST cabal make on here are helping your cause any?