Dunstable Rangers / F n E Rangers

reddrock

Manshead, you had 3 groups, when you flipped your blue rugby top you bought your house colour before you started. I was in Bedford, thank fuck they were blue, Ashton were green and Churchill were red. They took their sport seriously. Hated the bloody blazer, my brother at my wedding had a massive picture he got blown up during his best man speech, fucking cunt I was mortified, still not lived it down.

Brother is a good pool player, he is captain of his pool team and the celtic club were playing his team in the Celtic club in Luton. They would not let him play as he had a rangers jacket on, seriously. He said they had lost the game under such a rule, they said if he took of the jacket he could play, the cunt agreed, took his jacket off to reveal a Rangers fucking top, fucking class they had to play the game, he was friendly with some off the other team and they new him. He played them in his gers top..... True story, and they fucked them at pool as well. And his name is Billy as well.

Brother is a good pool player, he is captain of his pool team and the celtic club were playing his team in the Celtic club in Luton. They would not let him play as he had a rangers jacket on, seriously. He said they had lost the game under such a rule, they said if he took of the jacket he could play, the cunt agreed, took his jacket off to reveal a Rangers fucking top, fucking class they had to play the game, he was friendly with some off the other team and they new him. He played them in his gers top..... True story, and they fucked them at pool as well. And his name is Billy as well.

Could this be the Billy that used to drink in The Windsor Castle ( knocked doon now) But was a Gers Pub in the heart of Bandit country in Luton :O)

No, too many what Charles green called his pal, that's why I went their, also went to five oaks in caddington as I stayed in woodside, before Luton. No stay glasgow south side, missed the Rangers growing up from 11 to 15 to much, moved back up to stay with my dad in east end of Glasgow. Mother in mother in houghton Regis now, moved down their in 78. Got older brother and older sister in Luton, 5 nieces and 2 nephews. Used to run the bloody dunstable downs at manshead, straight up straight up that fucking hill to caddington then along the downs, was a killer, was different then, no sky, 1 other scot in the school and we were pish under Greig so no one spoke of the bears. Neighbour was a cockney and used to take me to highbury, but it was not the rangers, followed us 79 and 80 season with my dad. 2-1 aberdeen final big bomber Jackson scored at the death, 3 scottish cup finals against HIV, 0-0 First 2 games then we won 3-2. Alex miller 2- 1 at parkhead as a 10 year old will stick with me till I die, the truth being no one can touch Rangers, I did not chose like us all I was chosen.

well a lot more now of CGs pals :) and ov course plenty of sewer rats :) had a benefit do at the celtic club the other week with the mrs, she wernt happy as I refused to go, payed for the ticket but refused to go and line the pockets of that shitehole . My cousins live in houghton Regis , uncle who passed away last year drank in the harvest home :)

Would have went in if it was a party etc years ago, but after the way the shafted usbtomline their own pockets. I was a reasonable fan rangers Protestant etc etc, but now I fucking hate those child molesting cunts. They covered up six amuse for over 20 years until wee McCann came in and got the cunt. Torbett was found guilty with Kelly at the trail as a witness for him. So guilty gets two and a half years sentence yet sfa do not deal with Celtic. Never ever let them forget, who shagged all he bhoys because they fucking hate it when you keep ramming it down their throats. They support a club who tried to help a pedophile dodge justice, now if Rangers ever did that I think I would walk away. Tax man or pedophile? You decide

Would have went in if it was a party etc years ago, but after the way the shafted usbtomline their own pockets. I was a reasonable fan rangers Protestant etc etc, but now I fucking hate those child molesting cunts. They covered up six amuse for over 20 years until wee McCann came in and got the cunt. Torbett was found guilty with Kelly at the trail as a witness for him. So guilty gets two and a half years sentence yet sfa do not deal with Celtic. Never ever let them forget, who shagged all he bhoys because they fucking hate it when you keep ramming it down their throats. They support a club who tried to help a pedophile dodge justice, now if Rangers ever did that I think I would walk away. Tax man or pedophile? You decide

(tu) exactly mate , I haven't and won't set foot in the hole! Lad from work , his mate does discos & not in to football , he had a party at the celtic club too do, he stuck on Simply The Best , they were going mental at him , he hadn't a clue :lol: