Dunstable Rangers / F n E Rangers

reddrock

Update for those that followed us last year , we will now be a new side playing as F n E Rangers in The Luton District & South Beds league Div 1 ( long story) . Will post a pic of team in new kit nearer start of our season . Thanks to all who followed the lads last season . Dunstable Rangers were stitched by the league and FA , sounds familiar lol . will keep you posted .

Bloody hell , must of been quite bad , have you kept most of the players ?

yeh and have dropped to the first division as initially I didn't think we would keep the same players , but we have heh heh heh

yeh and have dropped to the first division as initially I didn't think we would keep the same players , but we have heh heh heh

A lot of county FAs are obsessed with procedure and paperwork and can be very vindictive. Looks like you are heading for a glorious return to the Luton and District South Beds Premier league for 2014-15. (Dunstable) Rangers then, (F n E) Rangers now, Rangers forever! :21:

Hope you piss the league , and get back too where you belong (tu) you still got the same facilities ?

No mate , better I feel , we have a better pitch at Kingsbury rec In Dunstable and the Landlord of the Froth n Elbow ( hence the FnE) is laying on free grub after games for players and supporters and our sports goods firm is sponsoring the team , and our company is now also sponsoring the league .

No mate , better I feel , we have a better pitch at Kingsbury rec In Dunstable and the Landlord of the Froth n Elbow ( hence the FnE) is laying on free grub after games for players and supporters and our sports goods firm is sponsoring the team , and our company is now also sponsoring the league .

The 'Journey' begins. Good luck.

No, too many what Charles green called his pal, that's why I went their, also went to five oaks in caddington as I stayed in woodside, before Luton. No stay glasgow south side, missed the Rangers growing up from 11 to 15 to much, moved back up to stay with my dad in east end of Glasgow. Mother in mother in houghton Regis now, moved down their in 78. Got older brother and older sister in Luton, 5 nieces and 2 nephews. Used to run the bloody dunstable downs at manshead, straight up straight up that fucking hill to caddington then along the downs, was a killer, was different then, no sky, 1 other scot in the school and we were pish under Greig so no one spoke of the bears. Neighbour was a cockney and used to take me to highbury, but it was not the rangers, followed us 79 and 80 season with my dad. 2-1 aberdeen final big bomber Jackson scored at the death, 3 scottish cup finals against HIV, 0-0 First 2 games then we won 3-2. Alex miller 2- 1 at parkhead as a 10 year old will stick with me till I die, the truth being no one can touch Rangers, I did not chose like us all I was chosen.