Motherwell sign Stephen McManus

:lol:

How many players is that now that have left Scotland for England and are now back playing with no mark SPL clubs?

I'm talking about players that have left us and the manky mob thinking they are better than what they are.

Not every player that left for England thought they were "better than what they are."

That's becoming a bit of a cliché.

He just boots the baw out the park, hopeless.

So did Davie Weir and it was good enough for us. (which must have frustrated the life out of him when Boogie got the ball and tried to skin about 50 players, lol)

McFadden and McManus are good signings for Motherwell considering their finances but if they've had to throw all of Hateley's, Law's, Randolph's and Higdon's wages that had been freed up at them then they may suffer when bringing in replacements for other positions.

Not every player that left for England thought they were "better than what they are."

That's becoming a bit of a cliché.

One that actually does my tits in tbh.

Even if players do want to leave and test themselves against better teams than Dundee United, Hibs and St Johnstone every week, what's the problem ?

Scotland's top league is a joke and has been for years.

McFadden and McManus are good signings for Motherwell considering their finances but if they've had to throw all of Hateley's, Law's, Randolph's and Higdon's wages that had been freed up at them then they may suffer when bringing in replacements for other positions.

McFadden and McManus are being paid outwith the budget.

Hately replaced by Kerr

Law replaced by Lawson

Randolph replaced by Neilson

Higdon replaced by Sutton

Money made by the sale of Ojamaa allows them to also sign Ramsden and Vigurs and they have a foreign striker on trial also. The sale of Murphy brought in cash and along with the release of Humphrey, Daley, and Saunders they have freed up wages. A very very well organised club who are utilising resources exceptionally well. They seem to play with a much smaller squad than almost any team in the top division and are consistently top 2 or 3 and in Europe every year for the lasy 5 or 6 seasons.

McFadden and McManus are being paid outwith the budget.

Hately replaced by Kerr

Law replaced by Lawson

Randolph replaced by Neilson

Higdon replaced by Sutton

Money made by the sale of Ojamaa allows them to also sign Ramsden and Vigurs and they have a foreign striker on trial also. The sale of Murphy brought in cash and along with the release of Humphrey, Daley, and Saunders they have freed up wages. A very very well organised club who are utilising resources exceptionally well. They seem to play with a much smaller squad than almost any team in the top division and are consistently top 2 or 3 and in Europe every year for the lasy 5 or 6 seasons.

Are you a Motherwell fan? If so fuck off. I've seen you post about going to their games and now yer fanny is gushing at how well run they are. Yet we will forget Motherwell fucked a lot of people over during their admin. Although its only big bad rangers that stop schools being built etc

Are you a Motherwell fan? If so fuck off. I've seen you post about going to their games and now yer fanny is gushing at how well run they are. Yet we will forget Motherwell fucked a lot of people over during their admin. Although its only big bad rangers that stop schools being built etc

shit post

There is a point. You seem to wax lyrical over Motherwell and no an awful lot about them :rolleyes:

And thats your point??

So no actual point about my post or any opinion on the signings they have made or anything to do with the thread.

Your point is you dislike the fact that i know about motherwell??

Weird

And thats your point??

So no actual point about my post or any opinion on the signings they have made or anything to do with the thread.

Your point is you dislike the fact that i know about motherwell??

Weird

No. I asked if you were a Motherwell fan. Was a simple question as you like to wax lyrical about them on here. Which is weird, for a rangers fan

No. I asked if you were a Motherwell fan. Was a simple question as you like to wax lyrical about them on here. Which is weird, for a rangers fan

Always had a soft spot for them. Always will. Deal with it or fuck off.