Emails from a piece of work, *proper Rangers fan* edition

Shane

This is the thing, he is a liar, he knows exactly who they are, he has been in face to face meetings with them and he has their numbers and e-mails.

Another Furry lie in the open.

This thread is just ridiculous now.

Nice try but RU have a bad habit of claiming people and groups are supportive of them or involved with them when they are nothing of the sort. I've no idea who is involved with them now. Also it's tricky to fit people to anonymous messageboard logins. Especially when they sometimes have several.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick on VB? Willhelm joined the thread and started talking about blazers and agendas. Similar language to that used by Duffy. I asked if VB were still involved with RU through the USP. A question that still hasn't been answered.

I've seen it answered several times in this thread.

You're making a fool of yourself son, carry on.

There is only one person being confrontational here and it isn't me. They issued statements with VBs name on. That doesn't seem to bother you. As for the rest of your post, total pish.

You used to be a member of this group VB at one time , why did you leave?

No, he was hunted for doing the same shit he's doing on here. We're a wee harmonious group who have one enemy and that's the Bheasts.

I didn't realise that............so I'm not that far off the mark when I challenge him then? I thought it might have been for something like taking another Bears words and passing them off as his own.

I didn't realise that............so I'm not that far off the mark when I challenge him then? I thought it might have been for something like taking another Bears words and passing them off as his own.

He trawled our board for information, used it in a blog and because he wanted exposure on ££, refused to credit the source... a leech!

You are perfectly correct. Fans running clubs doesn't work, particularly fans like Furry and co. I have no idea why this nasty individual is trying to bring my name into something that's none of my business, but he better get his facts right next time before spreading his bullshit.

Can you imagine the likes of him being in charge of Rangers?

99% of Bears have the same values and aspirations, a few egotists and profiteers don't.

We need 100% of our support pulling in the same direction and singing from the same hymn sheet with the goal of advancing the interests and aspirations of our club. All this mud slinging between different groups, not just in this thread but other threads on here and no doubt elsewhere does not help the club we love and there are many guilty parties. I am all for having a healthy and robust debate but its not what I am seeing all too often.

He trawled our board for information, used it in a blog and because he wanted exposure on ££, refused to credit the source... a leech!

That is the sign of a desperate man or a rather naive one, or perhaps a mixture of both. And to think he is a friend of english as well :(