Sky Sports programme for 9 in a row?

GOAT

Does anyone remember Sky done a highlight show of the 9 in a row season, it showed every goal from every game? I had it taped on VHS, I have no idea where the fuck it is now. Does anyone have it at all and able to make me a copy?

A can't help u with the sky sports 9 in a row show.

What a do hav is the 9 in a row box set on VHS if u want 2 copy them.

A wouldn't know how to put it onto DVD but if u know any1 that can a will let u borrow them buddy.

You sure captain.. You had bomber brown scoring goals at the piggery that never happened :sherlock:

He did score at the Piggery, nice wee rocket and the bears were bouncing in background....;)

Can everyone remember the pressure that we were under... every season really for as far back as I can remember during that run.

It seemed it was our right to achieve it though... and it turned out that way. I witnessed those days. Always great to be a Bear but especially witnessing all of those class players.

Legendary.

And Gazza, if there is a god... I hope he gives you the strength to recover.

You gave me so much joy and yet have seemed to suffer so much since.

If ever there was a reason to say the words, it would surely be in the fight against addiction.

No surrender.

The 9IAR season vid should be pinned in the Bears' Den.

Walter Smith is a dying breed in football... Like a father figure to those players... and some fans alike.

The amoebas on here who have the temerity to criticise someone like that from behind a keyboard.... when he has given most of his adult life to the club... I just don't know what makes them tick, to be honest.

I just know they still wouldn't say it to his face.

Sent from my iPhone

Hope that helps in someway

20:30 - certainly the biggest game in British football... Possibly Europe, if not the world.

My world anyway.

That game had everything. I hope when we get back to the top we can put Scottish football on the world map like that once again, regardless of the venom and bile against us (and indeed within us).

And if there was ever a better keeper than The Goalie, I have never seen him.