The Bear Pit: You got one?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant RY anyone that goes that far is a friend of mine.

Cheers fella :D.

Just pissed myself all the way through this thread, some cracking comments :lol: seriously though dude and don't take offence, you seem kinda old (judging by your school 98 remark, unless you porked her in primary?) but look like your staying in your old dears attic room?

28 matey :P.

Yeah, living with the rents again. I've actually moved out twice, once locally, once across the country, but I've had to move back until I can get a new job sorted.

I'm at the end of changing industries, so I want to make damn sure it's sustainable before I move out again :P.

Lol great thread

In all seriousness I have a rangers garage were im thrown in when I start rambling on about football. The only rangers/loyalist thing I have in the house is the queens picture which is positioned right next to the front door.

My son's room has some rangers things in it but my girlfriend is a right dragon and won't let me put anything else in the house.

She was not amused when she took the picture of the queen down one day and I told her she had 24 hours to put it back up or she was out along with all her useless cushions and ordrimints.

You've got to put your foot down sometimes