Your favorite movies that not a lot of people like

J_RFC87

A Clockwork Orange (fav film)

The Fugitive

Wild Wild West

Is A Clockwork Orange not a Cult Classic? I enjoyed it but think I would enjoy it more if I watched it a second time.

My Favourite Films which are probably not that famous are

Menace 2 Society

City Of God

American History X

The are all superb insights into how different people live, wether how they live is right or wrong.

american history x

thunderpants

football factory  (spl)

A few people have said I am racist for liking American History X because it is a racist film but I think it is brillant and as I said in my post gives a brillnat insight into how different people live! I think Edward Norton deserved an Oscar for his performance. He is a very under rated actor IMO.

american history x

thunderpants

football factory  (spl)

A few people have said I am racist for liking American History X because it is a racist film but I think it is brillant and as I said in my post gives a brillnat insight into how different people live! I think Edward Norton deserved an Oscar for his performance. He is a very under rated actor IMO.

How could you be a racist for loving one of the most anti-racism movies ever made?

Stunning movie, and Norton's one of my favourite actors.

american history x

thunderpants

football factory? (spl)

How could you be a racist for loving one of the most anti-racism movies ever made?

Stunning movie, and Norton's one of my favourite actors.

That's exactly what I thought. Chances are they are just so narrow minded that they couldn't see the obvious message potrayed in the film.

I like Norton too, great actor!

:lol: I love how the title has been completely mis-interpreted and people are just saying their favourite films. half of these are pretty much blockbusters.

I would say a film I like that isn't very popular/well known would be -

primer, the believer, uhhh....let me think for a bit and i'll edit my post later.

but c'mon people, scarface? clockwork orange? shawshank redemption? these are some of the most popular films ever. would be nice to see some less known films that people like for a change..