Out of 8 cups in 2 years

GOAT

Unsurprisingly the Playstation Sir Alex Fergusons are out in force again ever-eager to put the boot into McCoist - one of the few true Rangers still employed by the Club.

Still, it looks like you will get your way as the groundswell of anti-McCoist feeling seems to be reaching such a crescendo of vitriol that it is now impossible to tell the difference between the posts of genuine Gers fans and the hordes of Timposters infesting the site with their bile.

If McCoist is forced out it is likely Smith will go with him and the Club will be at the absolute mercy of the pin-striped suited spivs whose only interest is lining their own pockets.

You really should be far more careful in what you wish for.

What do you mean by a 'true Ranger'? Is it some kind of closed shop or something, you can only join if you've played and got years behind you? Sorry, the best 'true Ranger' is the one who can restore success. Ally got this job without any experience behind him or any qualifications. We've seen the stupidity of this. Why wasn't the job properly advertised at the time? if he was the best candidate he would have got it. But instead we went the'old school tie' route and look where it's led us.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, do it right this time and invite applications.

Best man for the job, none of this jobs for the boys nonsense.

We should have done this before appointing Walter eh. What a disaster he was.

What happened the last time we tried to go outside the family? The poor cunt Le Guen got ran out of Scotland before his fucking furniture arrived.

What happened the last time we tried to go outside the family? The poor cunt Le Guen got ran out of Scotland before his fucking furniture arrived.

Did we no have a league to win when Walter stepped in, seeing as Souness was off sharpish?

Walter was great but as I've said numerous times his record in Europe was fucking awful, especially considering the money he spent.

I wanted Walter to step down when we won the league on the last day at Tannadice, I wanted someone who can take us forward.

With hindsight Le Guen probably was treated harshly but let's not fuck about, he took the job lightly and it showed.

CUP FAILURES

2011-12

C.L.Q...Malmo..............H...L...0-1.

C.L.Q...Malmo..............A...D...1-1.

Out

E.L.Q...Maribor............A...L...1-2.

E.L.Q...Maribor............H...D...1-1.

Out

Lge C...Falkirk............A...L...2-3.

Out

Sc Cup..Arbroath...........A...W...4-0.

Sc Cup..Dundee Utd.........H...L...0-2.

Out

2012-13

Rams C..Brechin City.......A...W...2-1.(AET)

Rams C..Falkirk............A...W...1-0.

Rams C..Queen of South.....H...D...2-2.(lost on pens)

Out

Lge C...East Fife..........H...W...4-0.

Lge C...Falkirk............H...W...3-0.

Lge C...Motherwell.........H...W...2-0.

Lge C...Inverness C.T......H...L...0-3.

Out

Sc Cup..Forres Mechanics...A...W...1-0.

Sc Cup..Alloa Athletic.....H...W...7-0.

Sc Cup..Elgin City.........H...W...3-0.

Sc Cup..Dundee Utd.........A...L...0-3.

Out

2013-14

Rams C..Albion Rovers......A...W...4-0.

Still in

Lge C...Forfar Athletic....A...L...1-2.(AET)

Out

That is cos he was shite mate! Ally has only lasted this long cos of who he is.

Did we no have a league to win when Walter stepped in, seeing as Souness was off sharpish?

Walter was great but as I've said numerous times his record in Europe was fucking awful, especially considering the money he spent.

I wanted Walter to step down when we won the league on the last day at Tannadice, I wanted someone who can take us forward.

With hindsight Le Guen probably was treated harshly but let's not fuck about, he took the job lightly and it showed.

The job is a no-win situation for Ally at the moment. I agree that we are utter shite at times, but sacking him now is not going to change that very much. What manager worth his salt is going to take it with the current clusterfuck that's going on? Ally deserves another 2 seasons, and not just because of who he is. We can't afford to pay him off, and I can't see anyone doing much better with the tools he has been given.

The job is a no-win situation for Ally at the moment. I agree that we are utter shite at times, but sacking him now is not going to change that very much. What manager worth his salt is going to take it with the current clusterfuck that's going on? Ally deserves another 2 seasons, and not just because of who he is. We can't afford to pay him off, and I can't see anyone doing much better with the tools he has been given.

I disagree strongly with your comments that it won't change very much sacking him and also that no-one worth his salt would take it.

I'd rather use some of the transfer budget to get rid of him now rather than let this pish drag on then worst case scenario he's given money to spend in January.

I know some people don't like it but we have to start thinking about competing with celt*c this far ahead.

The tools he's been given? Are you serious? He's signed guys way above the ability of the divisions we're in and he's still been found out.

A team that can beat the leaders of the SPL all of a sudden aren't good enough, aye ma hole.

Did you know that Rangers once went 25 years without wining the Scottish cup and our manager for eight of those years was the great William Struth.

I did know that. Thanks for asking.

Did you know we won the league 11 times inbetween?

Did you also know, we've crashed out of 8 cups in 2 years? All to teams we should be brushing aside with ease.