Scroooge McColl attacks Charlie, rheb interview.

bawsburst

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think the price is over inflated.

It roughly equates to a debt free Rangers being worth a total of about 50 million.

I think that valuation is pretty close.

Why? You've picked that number from at best some previous estimation of the clubs value. Green's and his consortium's shares are worth whatever the current market value is. It is no where near £14 million and is down to him.

It's quite possible, if there is any truth in the rumours, that he has frittered away lots of other peoples money that was raised in the share issue. Obviously we have to wait and find out but if it were to be true, it would be completely immoral.

Put the Daily Record down

I don't read that rag, but for you to make the assumption, you clearly do.! My information comes from reading fans forums and official releases from the club. When Green was bidding for our club, I was looking everywhere for information because it affected me directly. When Green, took over, I and many others lost all our shares in Rangers . But you keep reading the daily rhebel , I'm sure it keeps you amused.