Scroooge McColl attacks Charlie, rheb interview.

bawsburst

Green and his cohorts are asset-strippers - of that there is no doubt. McColl is a successful capitalist who does not want - or need - a vanity project in his business portfolio. He is well aware of SDM's catastrophic mismanagement of our club (which he got away with for so many years because of a pliant fan base (because the trophies rolled in) and cowed board of directors) and does not want to get personally involved. By his actions he hopes to be a catalyst for change - but is linking up with the old-guard a positive or retrograde step? Time will tell.

Please provide proof of asset stripping before making these type of remarks. If you don't then you are just as bad as the media and Tims with your scare mongering.

I don't expect to see a reply to this with any proof what so ever, as with previous reply I have made to these fly by night posters.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Green and his cohorts are asset-strippers - of that there is no doubt. McColl is a successful capitalist who does not want - or need - a vanity project in his business portfolio. He is well aware of SDM's catastrophic mismanagement of our club (which he got away with for so many years because of a pliant fan base (because the trophies rolled in) and cowed board of directors) and does not want to get personally involved. By his actions he hopes to be a catalyst for change - but is linking up with the old-guard a positive or retrograde step? Time will tell.

. Oh yes, asset stripping, better you mccock for his expert advice on this matter!

Please provide proof of asset stripping before making these type of remarks. If you don't then you are just as bad as the media and Tims with your scare mongering.

I don't expect to see a reply to this with any proof what so ever, as with previous reply I have made to these fly by night posters.

Watch and see my suspicious chum. Alas, we are rudderless at the moment - trying to make safe haven while the storm clouds gather. it's desperate to observe and, as a fan, be part of. Who the fuck truly knows what the denouement will be - or when.

Did neither of you read the fucking article???

You both seriously miss the point which is worrying.

The way I read into it ,Jim McColl isn't prepared to bank roll the club nor does he

wish to gain control.

The facts are simple mccoll is a billionaire who earned his money by being a very astute

businessman, I think people need to stop criticizing the guy coz he says he ain't gonna

bankroll us.

What I believe is he would like to be involved in some capacity to turn the business around.

Not at any time is he quoted as saying he wants to make money out the club unlike chuck?

If Jim McColl can deliver this and make us a profit making business we should maybe sit up

and listen!!!

My personal belief is that maybe just maybe we should listen to a self made billionaire as

listen to oor Charlie whose end game is to line his own pockets.

WATP

The way I read into it ,Jim McColl isn't prepared to bank roll the club nor does he

wish to gain control.

The facts are simple mccoll is a billionaire who earned his money by being a very astute

businessman, I think people need to stop criticizing the guy coz he says he ain't gonna

bankroll us.

What I believe is he would like to be involved in some capacity to turn the business around.

Not at any time is he quoted as saying he wants to make money out the club unlike chuck?

If Jim McColl can deliver this and make us a profit making business we should maybe sit up

and listen!!!

My personal belief is that maybe just maybe we should listen to a self made billionaire as

WATP

This (tu)

. Oh yes, asset stripping, better you mccock for his expert advice on this matter!

Actually, I don't recall pinning my colours to either camp - but if you don't think Green wishes to financially-rape our Club then I respectfully suggest you seek treatment for your myopia. #justsayin

Watch and see my suspicious chum. Alas, we are rudderless at the moment - trying to make safe haven while the storm clouds gather. it's desperate to observe and, as a fan, be part of. Who the fuck truly knows what the denouement will be - or when.

So what are you basing your assumptions on, or are you another person that should jus be listened to and not ask questions like some of the bloggers we have?

wish to gain control.

bankroll us.

and listen!!!

WATP

Can advise what he is basing this on, has he seen the accounts or is he just listening to Paul Murray?

Did not even have to look who started this thread,miniGreen at his best,stirring more discontent in the Rangers support in his obsession with Charles Green.Give it a rest and enjoy the season whatever that may entail....

We should just ban all talk altogether because if it isn't someone pro green, it will be someone pro McColl/Murray.

After a good game last night and getting to see peralta and moshni for the first time there has been very little talk about actual football, just more shit stirring from both sides with very little evidence.

We should just ban all talk altogether because if it isn't someone pro green, it will be someone pro McColl/Murray.

After a good game last night and getting to see peralta and moshni for the first time there has been very little talk about actual football, just more shit stirring from both sides with very little evidence.

CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I don't recall pinning my colours to either camp - but if you don't think Green wishes to financially-rape our Club then I respectfully suggest you seek treatment for your myopia. #justsayin

oh dear, missing the original point again.

I'm also happy for Blin to come onboard, if there is some clue as to his remit. I would hope we are all interested in Rangers, whatever point of view we have, I think we are all a bit fragile after this latest round of omnishambles and there are those trying to push agendas. I'm concerned but think that the biggest issues have occurred since CG departed so having him back may bring some restarint.

Maybe CG returning and Blin coming on the board could be the best compromise rather than have two warring factions causing more grief (inadvertently or otherwise).

Can't disagree with any of that. That is what Smith was pushing for in his statement. One point...Do you think Green was ever away?

Can advise what he is basing this on, has he seen the accounts or is he just listening to Paul Murray?

That's obviously the point. The issue for me is the fact there is even concern in the first place, from McColl and the other commentators questioning our financial viability.

Either people dismiss those concerns or it scares the shit out of them.

Ill say it again, its rather odd that someone both sides agree is doing a good job is the target for outsiders keen to get in the door. Perhaps they arent confident of winning to many votes and want a puppet chairman loyal to them at the helm rather than one that appears to be independent in thought.

That's obviously the point. The issue for me is the fact there is even concern in the first place, from McColl and the other commentators questioning our financial viability.

Either people dismiss those concerns or it scares the shit out of them.

But the malcontent's all appear to be external of the company/club, so how did they get their info?

But the malcontent's all appear to be external of the company/club, so how did they get their info?

I've no idea. But it doesn't mean they don't have any.

Why did Mather sanction signings if we're in trouble?

As you say why does Smith back Mather if we're in trouble?

The only thing that will appease me now is a statement on the burn rate and how we are going forward financially. I can't just trust Green or dismiss McColl, there's too much at stake IMO.

Can't disagree with any of that. That is what Smith was pushing for in his statement. One point...Do you think Green was ever away?

I don't think he was ever totally 'away' but certainly, from his statement, he was by no means holding the purse strings. Smith appeared to be pushing PMs case as well as Blin and thats my main divergence from what he said. I'd still like to know what role Blin would have on the board.

The one person I wouldn't want to see removed is Craig Mather, his statements have been excellent and he has put his own money in.

Looking forward to getting back to Ibrox on Saturday and getting back to debatingb the merits (or otherwise) of Ian Black/Jon Daly/Jig etc.

The only people we are sure will be here then, now and forever are the fans.

I've no idea. But it doesn't mean they don't have any.

Why did Mather sanction signings if we're in trouble?

As you say why does Smith back Mather if we're in trouble?

The only thing that will appease me now is a statement on the burn rate and how we are going forward financially. I can't just trust Green or dismiss McColl, there's too much at stake IMO.

So youll lend credence to McColl but not to folk with visibility despite them allegedly being on different sides?

Perhaps if the malcontents stated what they were unhappy about, specifically , and offer insight into how they would resolve it Id be less cynical. No I wouldnt to be honest after all Murray was a director who sat on his hands as the ship hit the rock, sat on his hands as it shipped water, hollered abuse as he floated away on his life boat, bitched at the relaunch, and written bad Trip Advisor reports on every voyage, but never got on board.