Your Thoughts On Why Charles Came Back.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BT you and Zappa have been going down a road that you want to go down re Green and Co, now I have asked in a few posts can any of you name the people who are coming in to save the Club from these bad men.

who knows but someone better because these guys are stripping us bare

You're entitled to you pint of view Bud, but re agenda read the OP and if you look back at our posts I am questioning your post re figures, Green lying and your accusations that we are being robbed.

You're not being fair to him about the figures though because you asked him to provide contracts. The guy was also just quoting from the article I posted which forlanssister wrote back in December for Gersnet, but those figures are bang on the money because forlan took them straight from the IPO prospectus. If anything the figures in the IPO prospectus don't show the full exact extent of all the cash and benefits Green & co have had out.

You're not being fair to him about the figures though because you asked him to provide contracts. The guy was also just quoting from the article I posted which forlanssister wrote back in December for Gersnet, but those figures are bang on the money because forlan took them straight from the IPO prospectus. If anything the figures in the IPO prospectus don't show the full exact extent of all the cash and benefits Green & co have had out.

Is that the article I wrote a counter to? :lol:

Well show me the official details as to what the exact extent of all the cash and benefits Green & Co have taken, can you please tell me who the Co are.

We are basically assured a post is reliable, when a contradiction in that post is flagged we are told BS said something different at the fiasco of the other night which depending on which report you read made your eyes bleed.

The question is the statement about bonuses and exiting the SFL is said to have come from the IPO, are we to conclude that BS has allegedly admitted to false information in the IPO ?

Taken from the post which is claimed as reliable it clearly states the bonus is for exiting the sfl not winning div3 so is the post reliable or not.

"Green despite his oft repeated claim to be paid only with shares after a successful flotation has in fact been paid since 12 June, a basic salary of £360k plus benefits plus expenses (plus £1600 per month for accommodation with all utilities and Council Tax thrown in) a bonus of 100% gross salary for getting out of the SFL even via a league reconstruction!, a 10% post IPO shareholding and options to the value of twice his salary, Green's mouth is practically welded to the tit of RFC and is milking it for all it’s worth".

Yet BS confirmed his bonus was paid for promotion from SFL 3.

@RangersStandard: Confirmation that executive bonuses were not linked to return to top league but year on year promotion.