CEX Trade In

Mor3los_1

I've visited the CEX stores before but the closest ones to me are in Glasgow and Edinburgh which is a bit far. Anyone used there online trade in for games. Got some really good prices for a bunch of games and a mobile phone. Offering me just shy of £120 trade in or £93 cash. Do they sell new games as i was thinking of waiting for some PS4 releases or if not then i would use the cash to pre-order some games, anyone used this before?

I've visited the CEX stores before but the closest ones to me are in Glasgow and Edinburgh which is a bit far. Anyone used there online trade in for games. Got some really good prices for a bunch of games and a mobile phone. Offering me just shy of £120 trade in or £93 cash. Do they sell new games as i was thinking of waiting for some PS4 releases or if not then i would use the cash to pre-order some games, anyone used this before?

Their online service isn't very good to be honest.. and if something goes wrong, they don't have a telephone number to contact them on. You're forced to email them, which they take ages to read and reply(usually around 3 days per email)

They are also known for trying to fob you off with excuses about quality and damages in an attempt to downgrade the value of your product.

They don't sell new items either.

Their online service isn't very good to be honest.. and if something goes wrong, they don't have a telephone number to contact them on. You're forced to email them, which they take ages to read and reply(usually around 3 days per email)

They are also known for trying to fob you off with excuses about quality and damages in an attempt to downgrade the value of your product.

They don't sell new items either.

Thanks, guess it was a bit to good to be true, i'll trade them in at Gamescentre as they are usually decent at trade in prices. Used to use HMV but there shop shut and Game can fuck off with the prices they offer. :lol:

Totally worth taking a trip into town if you can make it, their trade in prices are brilliant. Traded in a few the other day and overall got about 50 quid cash, wheres if I took it to GAME or something I would've probably got about 35 quid store credit.