Billy Gilmour

hammer93

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly can't answer that one as I do not know the truth or exactly what happened. If what you say is true then i 100% believe they should be closed down.

But one thing you shouldn't do it judge everyone by the actions of a couple of men.

Is every soap star and soap fan a beast after the actions of Michael Le Vell.

Is every British soldier or supporter of the armed forces a rapist after the actions of the unnamed soldier that was found guilty of raping a 19 year old in Ayia Napa this year?

I certainly hope you say no to both above as my brother in law is serving at the moment and I love watching eastenders.

My point is merely, don't judge someone on the actions of others.

It is 100% true, court transcripts and the testimony of witnesses prove it, So you agree that Celtic are a vile disgusting perverted club and they should be closed down.

what is your username on Celtic Minded ?

It is 100% true, court transcripts and the testimony of witnesses prove it, So you agree that Celtic are a vile disgusting perverted club and they should be closed down.

what is your username on Celtic Minded ?

I have absolutely no idea what celtic minded is.

I only used them as an example of how everyone can't be judged by the actions of a couple of men or women.

Heinous crimes are covered up on a weekly basis, whether it be the Vatican, MOD or the White House.

Apology accepted but still I'll report you and let admin judge whether your rather odd ramblings on this thread are acceptable.

Your Britsh Army/rape comparison was extremely odd imho.

Again I am huge supporter of the work our service men and women do. I have family and friends that have served in the past as well as the present.

My examples were only given as I read about them online this morning. The Daily Mail of all we apps.

My only reason for mentioning either, was to get across my point that not everyone should be judged by the actions of someone else. I hope you agree.

I have absolutely no idea what celtic minded is.

I only used them as an example of how everyone can't be judged by the actions of a couple of men or women.

Heinous crimes are covered up on a weekly basis, whether it be the Vatican, MOD or the White House.

So what heinous crimes are covered up by the MOD, Do you get this info on the Huddleboard ?

you filthly disgusting vile Bheast

So what heinous crimes are covered up by the MOD, Do you get this info on the Huddleboard ?

Report him mate, I already have.

Some of the stuff he has posted in this thread could be cut & pasted from Kiddyfiddler.

Defending child rape at bheastfc by comparing it to actions of HM Forces.

If he is a Rangers fan his views are castly different to any/every other Rangers fan I have ever met.

What on earth is a huddleboard??

Not wanting to delve to much into politics or the likes, but the MOD cover up various things from the names or rapists to illegal wars. This is all done for a reason which I accept. The reason being that the Armed Forces must be trusted at home and abroad. If all documents and names were leaked to the press I reckon there wouldn't be much trust.

Report him mate, I already have.

Some of the stuff he has posted in this thread could be cut & pasted from Kiddyfiddler.

Defending child rape at bheastfc by comparing it to actions of HM Forces.

If he is a Rangers fan his views are castly different to any/every other Rangers fan I have ever met.

Please show me where I defended child rape.

I've only defended the right not to be tarred by the same brush. I have family and friends that are Celtic fans. I know that they aren't bheasts or nappy rippers.

I'm sure each and every person on here works or is friends with a Celtic fan. They wouldn't dream of saying anything of the sort to their faces.

Why it should be acceptable to be allowed to vent distasteful insults on a football forum is beyond me.

You are fucking bonkers and defo a Taig, You introduced religion into this thread and then you accuse others of being bigots, how very Bheastly of you.

Can you point me in the direction of my "20th century way of thinking".

It must be slow on Terrorist Minded tonight

I refer you to this thread: http://forum.rangers...howtopic=249442

The op can't believe how a thread about a 12yr old has turned into a political

and religious argument, it had no reference in my post. :005:

Caused by one man, the thread when I left it yesterday afternoon was discussing Herr Sinclair and why so many Rangers youth players end up at ra'sellick.

'DonCables' took offence at this and decided to label us prehistoric dinosaurs and played the anti-catholic/sectarian card for some reason, certain others, myself included took offence at his insinuations.

Apologies...I will no longer engage with him and have reported his posts to admin.

Seriously ???

Have you read this thread and seen post 48# that sent this thread off topic.

The thread was going fine and everyone involved was making a valid contribution. If you want to allow Tarriers on your forum then good luck to you.

You can ban me right now,

ridiculous moderating

Have a look through the thread, then the post I linked you to. Once you've done that, read through the post I've just quoted.

Ridiculous posting...

Jesus wept.

You open a thread about a promising youth player a potential beacon in the darkness and it descends into this.

Caused by one guy, who now appears to have been banned.

As one who 'took the bait' I should probably know better.

Hopefully back on topic now.

How the fuck has this thread turned into a tit for tat fight?

It was started to talk about the great talent coming through the ranks at Rangers, and in particular one young lad.

Are we not all Rangers fans here with a comman cause to support and follow our team? Dont mean to talk out of turn as I have not been a member for a huge amount amount of time on here, but get a grip lads!

Peace an love and all that shit!

PS ED please dont lock me :-(

How the fuck has this thread turned into a tit for tat fight?

It was started to talk about the great talent coming through the ranks at Rangers, and in particular one young lad.

Are we not all Rangers fans here with a comman cause to support and follow our team? Dont mean to talk out of turn as I have not been a member for a huge amount amount of time on here, but get a grip lads!

Peace an love and all that shit!

PS ED please dont lock me :-(

See DonCables for that mate. He came on started ranting about religion and bigotry, taking offence.

Honestly can't answer that one as I do not know the truth or exactly what happened. If what you say is true then i 100% believe they should be closed down.

But one thing you shouldn't do it judge everyone by the actions of a couple of men.

Is every soap star and soap fan a beast after the actions of Michael Le Vell.

Is every British soldier or supporter of the armed forces a rapist after the actions of the unnamed soldier that was found guilty of raping a 19 year old in Ayia Napa this year?

I certainly hope you say no to both above as my brother in law is serving at the moment and I love watching eastenders.

My point is merely, don't judge someone on the actions of others.

Why are you bothering on this thread ? Best get out of it , your getting nowhere