Billy Gilmour

hammer93

WTF has it got to do with you ? why are you so obsessed by religion ?

Why are you on a Rangers forum ?

I have every right to comment on a thread I have read. That's usually how they work Einstein.

I am not obsessed by religion, quite the opposite in fact. Religion has no bearing on my life and I wouldn't dream of judging someone by what religion never mind, what football team they support.

I have been a rangers fan for all my years so that why I am on a rangers forum.

My only fault is wishing dinosaurs like the guy I commented on, would disappear. If you agree with him then, fair enough. I will no longer discuss the rights or wrongs of your prehistoric beliefs.

One day this country will be free of your type.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have every right to comment on a thread I have read. That's usually how they work Einstein.

I am not obsessed by religion, quite the opposite in fact. Religion has no bearing on my life and I wouldn't dream of judging someone by what religion never mind, what football team they support.

My only fault is wishing dinosaurs like the guy I commented on, would disappear. If you agree with him then, fair enough. I will no longer discuss the rights or wrongs of your prehistoric beliefs.

My type ? You are a fucking lunatic and a Bheast no doubt,

Like most Bheasts you are obsessed by religion and intolerant of other peoples beliefs,

Fuck off back to Kiddyfiddler Street

My type ? You are a fucking lunatic and a Bheast no doubt,

Like most Bheasts you are obsessed by religion and intolerant of other peoples beliefs,

Fuck off back to Kiddyfiddler Street

Yeah you toe your company line. Anyone that doesn't agree with your 20th century way of thinking is immediately outed as a bheast, taig or Fenian.

I have no interest in religion. But for the purpose of transparency I was raised as a catholic in govan due to my father being Maltese. However my mother and more importantly my grand father were rangers fans, that's why I follow rangers.

Religion has played no part in my life since primary school, it has also played no part in my life in terms of judging someone.

Can you say the same? Doubtful.

would you not want your son to live out his dream of making the grade as a footballer no matter where he played? I would if I had a son.. i'm guessing that's what most parents think when taking whatever the next step is. the happiness of their child.

I would imagine that my thoughts would be immaterial as I am sure that he would do what he wanted to do. I do take your point though.

A significant number of Rangers youngsters now attend Holyrood, as it is the SFA performance school for Glasgow.

If the additional coaching they get ( ex Celtic winger Brian McLaughlin, who was a youth player at Rangers, is the coach), helps them progress then Rangers will reap the benefits.

East Dunbartonshire council have the same affiliation with c****c at st ninians in kirkie. Do you ever wonder why they are always affiliated to RC schools ? I thought they were an all inclusive club. Clearly not.

Yeah you toe your company line. Anyone that doesn't agree with your 20th century way of thinking is immediately outed as a bheast, taig or Fenian.

I have no interest in religion. But for the purpose of transparency I was raised as a catholic in govan due to my father being Maltese. However my mother and more importantly my grand father were rangers fans, that's why I follow rangers.

Religion has played no part in my life since primary school, it has also played no part in my life in terms of judging someone.

Can you say the same? Doubtful.

You are fucking bonkers and defo a Taig, You introduced religion into this thread and then you accuse others of being bigots, how very Bheastly of you.

Can you point me in the direction of my "20th century way of thinking".

It must be slow on Terrorist Minded tonight

The way I see it, if I was blessed with footballing talent at a young age and wasn't deemed good enough for Rangers but Celtic offered me a contract, I would have my Dad on the phone to Motherwell/Killie/East Stirling etc. saying that Celtic wanted me but I'd rather play for them!

pretty much what my young cousin did

Released by Rangers and Celtic came in for him.

Told Rangers the situation sorry was the reply.

Called Morton who had a great set up at the time and signed for them.....

East Dunbartonshire council have the same affiliation with c****c at st ninians in kirkie. Do you ever wonder why they are always affiliated to RC schools ? I thought they were an all inclusive club. Clearly not.

You would imagine that Celtic and the SFA would associate themselves with non apartheid schools. being a "club open to all"

The SFA Soccer academy in North Lanarkshire is a non denominational school

Although it sickens me to the core of my stomach if my son had the oppertunity to play for any team I would have to encourage him. Thankfully I have 3 daughters. But as a parent you sometime have to put your needs second to your children's.

I would much prefer it if obviously they played for a team that was not anti fkn rangers but that's does not leave me much.

It is kind of like if your son/daughter meet someone from the manky mob as a husband/wife you just got to live with it.

While you may not agree with 1st and goodness Its rare for me.

However the principle is correct.

You were brought up it appears in working class Glasgow so unless you are deaf and blind you will have seen the bigotry that abounds.

You will also be aware of a football club from the east that do little to stop this and you coulds say encourage it... they make doh from it you see.

You will have seen the school system they guard so strongly and they type of people it produces.

You will have seen the crimes comited then covered up in Glasgow, Scotland, and the world over.

All of this ties back to a football club who had their own instance of confess and all is forgiven.

So the fact some would not like their children to be in anyway associated with said (alluded too) fitba team seems to me just good taste and a responsible attitude.

He's making his Sunday League debut this year! The game you mention v England with Michael Owen was on Sky Sports and folk were as excited about Dow as they were Owen. His brother posted up a video of him scoring a cracking goal at Ibrox against us. I've no idea what happened that he didn't make it.

The moral of this story is, the majority of kids at most teams, regardless of how good they seem to be as a child, won't make it. It takes real determination to make it and sadly a lot of young boys think the 90 minute match is all that matters. The few boys i know from my area who've made it as professionals weren't the best in their local or school teams but they were determined that's what they wanted to do.

Dedication,dedication and even more dedication.I have literally seen and been involved with some brilliant young players,but when they have to finally play against men,not guys at the same age kevel well.....

The longer people like you are allowed to drag up children, the longer Scotland will have a problem.

I sincerely hope your child ignores your evident poisonous views and takes his own path in life.

Maybe marry a catholic. Oaft you'd be raging man.

Shut up

Hand wringer

Your the one obsessed with religion

Shut up

Hand wringer

Your the one obsessed with religion

Definitely not me.

Religion plays no part in my day to day life.

Religion plays no part when I judge a man.

Religion plays no part when I judge a players suitability for my football club.

Religion plays no part when I describe a man.

You would imagine that Celtic and the SFA would associate themselves with non apartheid schools. being a "club open to all"

The SFA Soccer academy in North Lanarkshire is a non denominational school

My mates son is in the SFA pyramid system called 20 20.ie by the year 2020 they will be 18 years old and hopefully good enough to play at the top kevel.Every senior team in Scotland bought into this bar one...dont need to tell you which one????

The longer people like you are allowed to drag up children, the longer Scotland will have a problem.

I sincerely hope your child ignores your evident poisonous views and takes his own path in life.

Maybe marry a catholic. Oaft you'd be raging man.

Are you on drugs???

Any criticism of 'ra'sellick' and its all aboard the offended bus and the sectarian joker is played. I'm surprised you never tried the anto-oirish racism card too.

Please read what I have actually written, NOT what you believe/want me to have written you madman.

Not once did I mention religion, the first person to do that in this thread I believe was you.

When I say 'them', I am specifically referring to fans/players/staff etc of bheastfc regardless of whethe they are catholic/hindu/muslim/jewish or feckin jedi!!!

I do not believe it is unreasonable for fans of any club to be strongly against youth/any players signing for their 'rivals', I imagine Hearts/Hibs, Newcastle/Sunderland & West Ham/Milwall feel much the same way.

Add in the fact that our 'rivals' paedofc have basically attempted to kill my club through a concerted & organised campaign of internet lies and half-truths in addition to a history of child rape and support for child murderers then no I honestly don't want my child playing for them.

Please note I have NOT mentioned religion/catholicism at all, ONLY you did that.

Is it just celtic fans you want to ban from our youth teams? Or any non-rangers fan?

Does primary/secondary school have a factor in your reason for picking our clubs future stars?

If they are good enough then nothing else matters in my opinion.

No only sellick fans, not unreasonable imho.

Do Hearts fans really want Hibs supporters playing for them?

The same question with regards to Man City & United etc.

With regards to schooling, I assume in your clumsy way you are referring to religion for some reason.

Criticism of ra sellick can't be on religious grounds surely, aren't they an 'all-inclusive club?

Strange behaviour for a Rangers fan to jump on the offended bus and play the sectarian card with regards to pennticfc.

Dinosaur....prehistoric beliefs!!!

Are you feckin mental!!!

Who mentioned religion?

I'm surprised you didn't accuse me of anti-oirish racism too.

Nutcase...

With regards to schooling, I assume in your clumsy way you are referring to religion for some reason.

Criticism of ra sellick can't be on religious grounds surely, aren't they an 'all-inclusive club?

Strange behaviour for a Rangers fan to jump on the offended bus and play the sectarian card with regards to pennticfc.

Only one person mentioned sectarian.

Wasn't me.

Ignore him, He will go back to shagging his sister