Is this The Compromise

North Rd

I ask you a question and you reply with insults, if someone else had claimed the victim card I would have played it for that reply..............just please reply to the point I put to you, if you don't know there's no shame in saying so.

You have been replying with insults and innuendo to my points and opinions all day.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a few reasons

What does he know about running a out ball team.

You said the other day that getting dave king on board would show all that is wrong about this club

Why is easdale different? Rangers men? Both had issues with the law? Only difference I can see is that dave king has vastly bigger amounts of money to put in.

I think we should encourage investment but this alone does not mean someone should be entitled to a place on our board. Neither does being a rangers man or having made a few bob down the line.

The question that needs asked is what can they bring to the table. Craig Mather seems qualified to decide that for me and I'll happily continue backing him to make the calls. The easdales have got a lot to prove before they even get near to running our club

Running a football team , really.......what about this wizzard that is blin, also mccoll and let's not forget he of the many bids(aye right) what exactly do they know about running a football team.

Are you suggesting James Easdale has been in trouble with the police?

As for the only difference in being the amount, I can't recall anyone mentioning the judge at Easdales trial referring to him as an unreliable witness..........whereas did the judge in SA not question dave kings credibility for the truth.

Mather would be CEO & run the day-to-day operations. He just wouldn't be a director. I believe that is the proposal being put forward anyway.

So wouldn't be allowed to attend board meetings? I can appreciate why a CEO wouldn't necessarily hold shares but I'd be surprised if they weren't a board member.

You have been replying with insults and innuendo to my points and opinions all day.

btw please don't bring your crying game onto the forum, it's a forum and you really need to sit and ask yourself.............can I take it if people question my posts.

Yet another trait that emanates from certain sections of the fanbase.

No doubt that might happen.

But, there is also the chance that with the more divisive figures gone (Paul Murray aside) that it might be the start of something.

Especially given that Blin's real talent is Corporate Governance and taking the long view.

His inclusion in a fairly constructed Board might be the steadying influence all involved need.

Optimistic on my part, no doubt. But, could happen.

blin may be ftse 500 pedigree, what does he want to medle in aim football club for?

Have I really now then , tell me again how you first approached/replied to me.

I asked you a bunch of questions if I am not mistaken?

btw please don't bring your crying game onto the forum, it's a forum and you really need to sit and ask yourself.............can I take it if people question my posts.

Yet another trait that emanates from certain sections of the fanbase.

What are you the boss of this forum as well as the moral authority on all that is Rangers? You must be incredibly busy. How do you keep both sides of your duplicitous personality in check?

You start to screech because some replies with insults and then when you are called out for the self same behaviour you stamp your feet and say 'its a forum people will disagree'. Is it really? Will they really? Can you fill me in on this phenomenon that is an Internet message board? I am just so very, very lost.

Then you clue it all up with your wee jab at one forum or another. And, you have the utter gall to suggest that others are divisive in our support.

What are you the boss of this forum as well as the moral authority on all that is Rangers? You must be incredibly busy. How do you keep both sides of your duplicitous personality in check?

You start to screech because some replies with insults and then when you are called out for the self same behaviour you stamp your feet and say 'its a forum people will disagree'. Is it really? Will they really? Can you fill me in on this phenomenon that is an Internet message board? I am just so very, very lost.

Then you clue it all up with your wee jab at one forum or another. And, you have the utter gall to suggest that others are divisive in our support.

Now now calm down............boss of the forum fud you like.............I merely post my thoughts on here and did I not respond to your questions Y/N

blin may be ftse 500 pedigree, what does he want to medle in aim football club for?

Not sure to be honest. I believe he has retired from PWC hasn't he? Might be looking for a fresh challenge? Might know Jim McColl and/or Paul Murray and/or other concerned investors and have been asked to get involved.

Important to note; I do not think he is the answer to all our problems. But, will address Corporate Governance concerns and will certainly be a 'safe pair of hands'.

I apologise I forgot to answer this...."wee jab" I can assure you and many will back this up, I never do wee jabs re the people you are talking about re wee jabs.

Those forums that can the anything but wee jabs are nothing but disruptive rebels(you called that word cute (tu) ) and are nothing short of an embarrassment.................see I tell the truth as to my points I make............now please tell me what the story is with you.

Now now calm down............boss of the forum fud you like.............I merely post my thoughts on here and did I not respond to your questions Y/N

Yes, you did. With answers (sort of) containing such things as 'usual drivel', 'ask them to explain that one to you', 'script writers' and 'you are coming away with claptrap'. As I said, insulting.

Not sure to be honest. I believe he has retired from PWC hasn't he? Might be looking for a fresh challenge? Might know Jim McColl and/or Paul Murray and/or other concerned investors and have been asked to get involved.

Important to note; I do not think he is the answer to all our problems. But, will address Corporate Governance concerns and will certainly be a 'safe pair of hands'.

AIM is well below his status,and he would get bored in a nano second, rangers is 1 account, he was used to running hundreds if not thousands of multi billion client accounts, as a said he coming because hes retired or maybe pricecooper were re-shuffling, and if the later is the case we dont need a high powered ego trip on the board

I apologise I forgot to answer this...."wee jab" I can assure you and many will back this up, I never do wee jabs re the people you are talking about re wee jabs.

Those forums that can the anything but wee jabs are nothing but disruptive rebels(you called that word cute (tu) ) and are nothing short of an embarrassment.................see I tell the truth as to my points I make............now please tell me what the story is with you.

What do you mean what the story is with me? You mean you want me to answer more in depth than I already did on the other thread?

As for the rest of that post I literally do not know what it means.

AIM is well below his status,and he would get bored in a nano second, rangers is 1 account, he was used to running hundreds if not thousands of multi billion client accounts, as a said he coming because hes retired or maybe pricecooper were re-shuffling, and if the later is the case we dont need a high powered ego trip on the board

As I indicated I can only speculate on his reasons as to wanting to come on board (pardon the pun).

From what people have told me an ego trip is not what we need worry about with Blin.

That being said, every situation brings up its own complexities. As of right now? I think he would be an asset on a Board that looks to be woefully out of its depth.

Yes, you did. With answers (sort of) containing such things as 'usual drivel', 'ask them to explain that one to you', 'script writers' and 'you are coming away with claptrap'. As I said, insulting.

Only if it's true, then again you haven't said as to why you post as you do. And your posts are filled with the usual drivel that emanates from people that the not so wee jabs are directed at.

What do you mean what the story is with me? You mean you want me to answer more in depth than I already did on the other thread?

As for the rest of that post I literally do not know what it means.

Wasn't really for you to get t, more as to judge you by your reply...................just tell the truth as to why you post as you do.

Bill, telling that their may now be a compromise to allowing Blin/Murray and Sandy Easdale on board with John McLelland back as Chairman!!!!!

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/blog/

As for his take on Jack and talking to scotzine..............

Read this Bill, what Jack said about DF, never mind what he spouted about Greig.

http://www.thefreeli...POCRISY.-a060444560

Disgrace for a Rangers PR man

That second link is a disgrace. Jack Irvine should be sacked with immediate effect if that's his views on our club.

Only if it's true, then again you haven't said as to why you post as you do. And your posts are filled with the usual drivel that emanates from people that the not so wee jabs are directed at.

Your 'usual drivel' and 'rebel' nonsense makes you sound paranoid and more than a little silly. Need I remind you that this is a forum and not everyone will agree with you. That does not make their points drivel and it does not make them any less or more of a Rangers supporter than you.

Wasn't really for you to get t, more as to judge you by your reply...................just tell the truth as to why you post as you do.

What in the actual fuck does 'post as you do' mean? I post my opinion should I choose to share it or if I think I have a relevant/interesting point to add to a thread.

Your 'usual drivel' and 'rebel' nonsense makes you sound paranoid and more than a little silly. Need I remind you that this is a forum and not everyone will agree with you. That does not make their points drivel and it does not make them any less or more of a Rangers supporter than you.

What in the actual fuck does 'post as you do' mean? I post my opinion should I choose to share it or if I think I have a relevant/interesting point to add to a thread.

Naw and you now fine what I'm getting at.....you fuckers need to change your insults. At least be truthful.

As I indicated I can only speculate on his reasons as to wanting to come on board (pardon the pun).

From what people have told me an ego trip is not what we need worry about with Blin.

That being said, every situation brings up its own complexities. As of right now? I think he would be an asset on a Board that looks to be woefully out of its depth.

nothing wrong with our board, mini,indy and blin can get tae fuck, they aint wanted or needed, but i will wait for the accounts to prove me right, that will all sink the ego pant tricksters

nothing wrong with our board, mini,indy and blin can get tae fuck, they aint wanted or needed, but i will wait for the accounts to prove me right, that will all sink the ego pant tricksters

Your opinion.

As a point on the accounts; I am sure that both 'sides' will be able to find justification for their position within the audited accounts. I know these accounts are being held up as an absolute insight in to the business. They wont be.

Your opinion.

As a point on the accounts; I am sure that both 'sides' will be able to find justification for their position within the audited accounts. I know these accounts are being held up as an absolute insight in to the business. They wont be.

hardly think any one who does not have a vested interest, eg ego pant squad wont get a lookin, and if they spout pish and lies the club will sue them