Sack The Board Question

JMorrison1872

Even stranger that minions who decry the thread and its theme can't keep out of it, sort of points to their allegiance. (tu)

how can you possibly have a go at people for having an allegiance when you clearly have one yourself, your real problem is you see anyone with a different view as enemies don't you?

Pot kettle anyone?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you possibly have a go at people for having an allegiance when you clearly have one yourself, your real problem is you see anyone with a different view as enemies don't you?

Pot kettle anyone?

I have noticed you ask question after question what did your controllers last researcher die of ...boredom ?

My allegiance is simple it is to the truth no matter what side it falls, however I do have a good idea on which side it has fallen, back to base for you and a much needed refresher course. :pipe:

Can just visualise mini swinging at the end of his rope after this pretender is again chased for the umpteenth time. Well, nothing left for him after that and not that there was much for him beforehand, behaving like a subversive piece of jesuit scum. Whit was that pretenders name again and what happened to him?

Well I am only going on the info on the leaflet from yesterday, & if any business I had anything to do with paid out those sort of fees for a loan, I'd be asking questions. But tbh, there's not much else out there for us as far as board members go. The sad thing about it is, ( tin hat going on) when David Murray was chairman, he never took a penny out as a wage, all these f**kers now seem to be bleeding us dry taking out crazy money as wages.

If you believe any of that then you are seriously deluded.

David Murray took Millions from out club over the years. It might not have been a wage but when you give a £52M contract to your own company you don't need a wage.

He also took about £6M through the EBT scheme if I remember correctly.