Requisitioners in court tomorrow

forlanssister

I fully agree with you here.

It is unacceptable to allow people like this guy and the convicted criminal Easdale to hold a position of influence within the working of our club or supporters groups.

I concur, and would hope we could all try to agree on some sort of standard of expectation of people involved in the club. I was amazed that we put the 'other' Easdale on the Board, given that past conviction.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a guy with a drug dealing conviction pass the required checks to coach kids football????

He obviously has done.

From what i gather he has bought a few pairs of boots for kids from poorer backgrounds and has helped out with other bits of kit.

My youngest brother is a friend of SC and from what he has told me the guy is now involved in coaching kids football and has cleaned up his act.

I don't really see the problem tbh. The guy has been involved in the starting up of SOS, SOS aren't an official supporters group etc and from listening to one of them on Rangers chat it's just a group of guys against the current regime.

They're not like RST or RSA and even remotely linked to the club or trying to get on the board. They're practically just trying to bring around change, wether they are correct or not his past shouldn't come into it imo

Can a guy with a drug dealing conviction pass the required checks to coach kids football????

Yes it's called time spent. And it's quite right they should be. Guys obviously not interested in riding them like the catholic mob.

He obviously has done.

From what i gather he has bought a few pairs of boots for kids from poorer backgrounds and has helped out with other bits of kit.

Disclosure Scotland do all the checks yet some online don't want the guy turning a new leaf in life :lol:

I don't really see the problem tbh. The guy has been involved in the starting up of SOS, SOS aren't an official supporters group etc and from listening to one of them on Rangers chat it's just a group of guys against the current regime.

They're not like RST or RSA and even remotely linked to the club or trying to get on the board. They're practically just trying to bring around change, wether they are correct or not his past shouldn't come into it imo

We should all be wary of people jumping into this saga. We aren't very good at forgiving and forgetting with most people, not sure someone with that past should be playing such an active role. You are entitled to be more liberal than me about it though.

We should all be wary of people jumping into this saga. We aren't very good at forgiving and forgetting with most people, not sure someone with that past should be playing such an active role. You are entitled to be more liberal than me about it though.

Sorry mate just feel everyone should get that other chance. I'm not happy about the Easdales being directly involved in the club but until I see they are at it or haven't changed then they deserve a shot I suppose.

I just feel the guys background is a sideshow.

Sorry mate just feel everyone should get that other chance. I'm not happy about the Easdales being directly involved in the club but until I see they are at it or haven't changed then they deserve a shot I suppose.

I just feel the guys background is a sideshow.

I dont, I hate the born again pash.

Wouldnt want a convicted dealer, hooligan and firearm offender teaching any kids of mine!

Wouldnt want a convicted dealer, hooligan and firearm offender teaching any kids of mine!

Thank fuck we're not all backwards.

Bearing in mind the guy goes infront of more stringent folk than that of rm to get licence to coach and disclosure etc.

Thank fuck we're not all backwards.

Bearing in mind the guy goes infront of more stringent folk than that of rm to get licence to coach and disclosure etc.

Aye, cause the authorities always call these things right.

It would be all the more believable if his book glorifying the violent criminal hooliganism of his past wasnt published only in the last couple of years.

Can understand your viewpoint although from what my brother has told me SCs kids are well coached and their disciplinary record is excellent.

Aye, cause the authorities always call these things right.

It would be all the more believable if his book glorifying the violent criminal hooliganism of his past wasnt published only in the last couple of years.

It's in the past.

The guy has moved on. Maybe others should too.

Would you support Craig Whyte denouncing the actions of his past and being welcomed back onto the Rangers board?

Does he deserve another chance?

this guy on the Rangers board?

This guy has done his time in jail for his actions. He is now seemingly changing his ways. Craig whyte hasn't done a days porridge so no he wouldn't be deserving of any chance.

Dave king

until now Dave King has done nothing but mud sling as well. Remember the "bust by christmas " line. Well do I want someone on the board who is willing to destabilise the club by making such unfounded claims ? Also look at his past . I`d prefer someone else's money or the current board to be given a chance.

this guy on the Rangers board?

This guy has done his time in jail for his actions. He is now seemingly changing his ways. Craig whyte hasn't done a days porridge so no he wouldn't be deserving of any chance.

As of right now, Craig Whyte hasnt been convicted of any crime, so suerly you cannot judge him?

Anyway, this guy has just published a fecking book on his thugish past and it doesnt exactly serve as a book to disuade others following in his footsteps. Turned over a new leaf my ass.

As of right now, Craig Whyte hasnt been convicted of any crime, so suerly you cannot judge him?

Anyway, this guy has just published a fecking book on his thugish past and it doesnt exactly serve as a book to disuade others following in his footsteps. Turned over a new leaf my ass.

Ahhh the man of the morals has spoken, arise sir MM

Ahhh the man of the morals has spoken, arise sir MM

Would say it is more to do with common sense than morals to be honest.

Has a guy convicted of fire arms offences, drug dealing and thuggery demonstrated he has reformed enough to supervise kids?

Evidence available, he published a book glorifying his thuggish past only months previously.

Hmm, nah, not for my liking. Certainly wouldnot let him look after any of my family.

I have no idea when SC wrote his book but he has been involved in Kids football for a few years now.

Some might say, well they might say, that malcom murray seems to be involved in CF.

Not me of course.

From the brief glances i have had at RM the last few days it is obvious that CF is one of the minico brigade or a cheerleader of theirs, not a doubt in my mind, at first i thought CF was another RTC type obsessed bheast but every time the board release a statement or a defence from a mini attack, CF pops up within hours to put some more bullshit out there. Its way too targeted to just be a bheast its either MM is CF or MM is feeding Fakes with stolen documents photocopied just before his drunk arse was thrown out of Ibrox. Either way it shows the depraved depths minico have sunk to, to get our Club.

Would say it is more to do with common sense than morals to be honest.

Has a guy convicted of fire arms offences, drug dealing and thuggery demonstrated he has reformed enough to supervise kids?

Evidence available, he published a book glorifying his thuggish past only months previously.

Hmm, nah, not for my liking. Certainly wouldnot let him look after any of my family.

He's not so dry yer eyes.

Also my point in this thread started because folk said he shouldn't be involved in SOS. The guy is only a fan and SOS to my knowledge aren't looking for any board involvement, they only want boardroom change.

Fuck knows why it matters if a guy who wants change has a criminal record or a world record