Ever lost a little passion for Rangers?

After the uefa cup final I considered giving up my season ticket . I kind of felt that's it in my life time I'm not going to see the gers do anything that I've not already seen 9 in a row trebles and a euro cup final. How fucking wrong was I. However I didn't and hand on heart I have enjoyed this season and last more than any for years.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not lost passion for Rangers but Ive lost a lot of passion for Scottish football. The game in this country just seems dead now. Two of the four leagues in this country are already decided before a ball has been kicked. Who can get excited about a competition that's already been won before it begins? I can't stand Celtic being on the TV and hope they get fucked whenever they play. Can't stand all the off the field piss or NeilLennon's mug in the papers 24/7. I can't stand the national team either. The national team is full of traitorous cunts like McGregor, Naismith, and Whittaker. Then you have a few Celtic wankers in there. The treatment of Rangers by the SFA was shocking too. There's no more Old Firm games to look forward too and I miss them. I'm actually starting to hate the Scottish game.

This is how I feel. I can't look at the traitors when they play for Scotland. I never hated the tims as much as i do now. My husband says I get more bitter everyday!

When I first had my children I didn't follow the Rangers very much as my then partner wasnt really into football. When I met my now husband I got right back into it because he loves football especially Rangers.

Was that wee part of you resurrected when he started banging in goals??

no, being the stubborn bastard I am I was rather hoping ( and still am) he failed like Kyle and sandaza . I take less enjoyment from goals scored by Rangers players I'm not too fond of... Sad really but hey :) oh and before you say it, yes I am a cunt and no I'm not a taig so no shifty eyes please :lol:

no, being the stubborn bastard I am I was rather hoping ( and still am) he failed like Kyle and sandaza . I take less enjoyment from goals scored by Rangers players I'm not too fond of... Sad really but hey :) oh and before you say it, yes I am a cunt and no I'm not a taig so no shifty eyes please :lol:

:shifty:

Can honestly say I have never hoped any Rangers player failed in all my days.