McMurdo, rebels without a cause.

bawsburst

you keep acting like their losing when they have taken at least half the paying customers away from supporting you? You really need to concentrate on getting those fans back onside they are the life blood you need. Without the full support of the season ticket holders you are doomed, your 5 year plan is fucked, so please stop acting like there is a victory here for you all it will do is give you a little more time until you have to do something desperate to recoup all the money you have lost from fans leaving. You are already 3000 st down this year on last don't let it fall further. Cut costs and increase the terrible revenue streams you reported this year, and on s side note you will need to do a lot better than the projected 70% rise in merchandising

Some interesting but completely made up statistics in that rant

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you keep acting like their losing when they have taken at least half the paying customers away from supporting you? You really need to concentrate on getting those fans back onside they are the life blood you need. Without the full support of the season ticket holders you are doomed, your 5 year plan is fucked, so please stop acting like there is a victory here for you all it will do is give you a little more time until you have to do something desperate to recoup all the money you have lost from fans leaving. You are already 3000 st down this year on last don't let it fall further. Cut costs and increase the terrible revenue streams you reported this year, and on s side note you will need to do a lot better than the projected 70% rise in merchandising

They the rebs lost, which part don't you understand the point they lost or that the club has stated the AGM will be held as planned, you might get a bit of respect if you declared your allegiance to the rebs rather than trying to obfuscate over it. :pipe:

I think we should do the only decent thing and get RM to chip in for season books for Paul Murray and mark Dingwall.

Force the two rebels to watch the football, now wouldn't that be a novelty for the both of them a season book in their name. Heck it would be almost as if they actually put money in the club

All of it

ahh your talking shit and don't want to debate any of it, thought better of you swally. All those are in the accounts just published. The only part you could argue is the half the fans part. I take into consideration the amount who stood up and sang at the board, the fact every online group or forum other than rangers media are predominately against the board. The fact that further protest are arranged today and there was a further 3 protests arranged for the dunfermiline game. Can you name any group of supporters or clubs who are against the sos to back your point?

Walter told us Mather was a good guy at a time when it was hoped that he could be persuaded to change sides. If Mather had backed the Requisitioners, a coup would have been achieved within a matter of days. Times have changed. I agree, though, that it would be helpful if Walter came off the fence.

So if Mather had changed sides, he would have instantly become "a good guy" in the eyes of your camp?

If he is so terrible, why would the mini camp want him?

Fuckin hypocrites.

During the course of arguments I think the Murray group conceded that as long as they got their names on the ballot paper, they would not need the AGM to be postponed.

Given that they were the only ones who mentioned postponing and that it would only happen if they did get names added then I have no idea what the point was in the first place. Or is this just the usual nonsense of people refusing to accept that they ever lose anything. Honestly, the spin and constant nonsense from everyone involved in this is embarrassing.

In the interest of Fairness and Justice this is an independent report from the Herald of the court hearings on Friday

Rangers legal battle heading to court

Published on 5 October 2013

DAVE FINLAY

A legal battle over a bid to appoint new directors to Rangers is to go to court in 10 days after a judge continued a bid by shareholders to stop the club holding an annual general meeting without the issue being dealt with.

The group want former chairman Malcolm Murray and ex-director Paul Murray made directors at Ibrox again and for them to be joined on the board by Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson.

The Murrays and shareholders Ian Cormack, John Graham and Colin Howell say that because of Rangers' failure, proper notice will not be given of the AGM and the resolutions for the appointments will not form part of the business for the meeting set for October 24.

Their counsel Richard Keen QC told Lord Kinclaven that notice of the AGM only appeared on a Rangers website at 5pm on Thursday.

The Court of Session in Edinburgh heard notice would have to be given by the previous day. Heriot Currie QC, for Rangers, said notice had been made both by hard copy and through a website. But Mr Keen, Dean of Faculty of Advocates, said it was not the formal notice, but a regulatory notice.

The shareholders said that on September 27 they each made a request in writing of four resolutions it was intended to move at the AGM to appoint the Murrays, Mr Murdoch and Mr Wilson.

Lord Kinclaven said he would appoint a first hearing for October 14 and would continue the motion for an interim interdict. After the hearing, Rangers said they believed the AGM would be held on October 24 but the shareholders believed their argument would succeed on October 14.

ahh your talking shit and don't want to debate any of it, thought better of you swally. All those are in the accounts just published. The only part you could argue is the half the fans part. I take into consideration the amount who stood up and sang at the board, the fact every online group or forum other than rangers media are predominately against the board. The fact that further protest are arranged today and there was a further 3 protests arranged for the dunfermiline game. Can you name any group of supporters or clubs who are against the sos to back your point?

The only vote that matters is the shareholders

SoS have no reason to exist post the agm as they will not have won

They have no plan B

I've never said this board were perfect but they deserve another year to get some stability

The accounts have been signed off and we won't be bankrupt by Xmas

Murray showed his true colours when he refused the offer to have Blin on board

Blin has been used as a patsy and now realises that

Murray refuses to tell any cunt what his plans are post agm

He reminds me of Alex Salmond

Two men without any plans

And I'm voting for neither of the cunts

I lost interest in the article when I realised it was one sided and the part that they should man up and invest if they want control.

I thought the requesistioners were fronting for a group of shareholders but I must have it all wrong.

You're right, it is totally one-sided and loses any impact because of that.

There are certainly major questions around the number of shareholders that they represent, I guess we will find out at the AGM.