Tyson Fury

I don't see the problem with that tbh, especially when he's selling a fight.

There seems to be this mentality in Britain that just about anybody who shows any sort of self confidence is branded a 'cock', 'dick', 'twat' etc, etc.

When Haye is hyping a fight he's being a showman, but whenever I've seen him being interviewed in normal circumstances he comes across as a decent guy.

A boxer shouldnt need to hype his fights his skills should be enough. I hate mouthy boxers be it Fury, Haye or Mayweather ( ton of respect for Mayweather he just annoys.me) just dont enjoy that aspect.

Also Haye runs his mouth more than he can back up imo. To quote the great Kid Rock " you say im cocky and i say what it aint bragging mother fucker if you back it up" confidence arrogance and self confidence are all fine as long as you can do what you say you can Haye for me doesnt.

I liked him until he mouthed off like Fury about Klitschko then spent 12 rounds running away from him and blamed his toe :matron:

I have never liked him guys like George Groves and the McIlroy boys give interviews for their fights hype it up but dont run their mouths in an arrogant way.

I don't see the problem with that tbh, especially when he's selling a fight.

There seems to be this mentality in Britain that just about anybody who shows any sort of self confidence is branded a 'cock', 'dick', 'twat' etc, etc.

When Haye is hyping a fight he's being a showman, but whenever I've seen him being interviewed in normal circumstances he comes across as a decent guy.

We like people who can back up their arrogance. Haye ought to have been humbled by his loss to Klitschko but wasn't.

Comes across as a decent enough guy away from boxing in my opinion. Liked him on I'm A Celebrity.

Yeah, I thought he was good on that. He finished in 3rd place which shows the public took a liking to him as well. He seemed quite polite and humble which was a bit of a shock to be honest.

Tyson Fury would be first voted off, lol.

A boxer shouldnt need to hype his fights his skills should be enough. I hate mouthy boxers be it Fury, Haye or Mayweather ( ton of respect for Mayweather he just annoys.me) just dont enjoy that aspect.

Also Haye runs his mouth more than he can back up imo. To quote the great Kid Rock " you say im cocky and i say what it aint bragging mother fucker if you back it up" confidence arrogance and self confidence are all fine as long as you can do what you say you can Haye for me doesnt.

You like pro wrestling but you don't like boxers hyping fights? :P

We like people who can back up their arrogance. Haye ought to have been humbled by his loss to Klitschko but wasn't.

I'll give you that one. He came out of that episode looking like a fool :lol:

I think the whole I'm a celebrity thing showed that he's alright though. Unless you are a very talented actor, you can't "pretend" to be a nice guy for that length of time without the mask slipping and it didn't.

I'll give you that one. He came out of that episode looking like a fool :lol:

I think the whole I'm a celebrity thing showed that he's alright though. Unless you are a very talented actor, you can't "pretend" to be a nice guy for that length of time without the mask slipping and it didn't.

He generally seems sound but put him in a press conference or a weigh-in and he's as much of a fanny as any of them. The sport is basically a joke right now. A lot of hype needed to sell an inferior product.

Fury, on the other hand, is clearly a dreadful person and would be even if he wasn't a boxer.