1st time poster and how can we sell RTV out like this

Billstar

Been a member for ages and always enjoy reading the views of fellow bears (well almost!!) Just signed onto RTV there and watched an advert for Real Radio that had beggars all over it and it seemed to last longer than the Godfather trilogy.

Hang your head in shame whoever is in charge of these shitty adverts that are attached to all the vids. Complaint already sent as this is very poor fellow Bears.

Anyhow glad to be on RM

and in the words of my old Mum.

United We Stand Divided We Fall

Billstar :7325:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See if you can watch the advert bud and then come back to back with your thoughts. No major criticism of the club just the advert m8

Couldn't give a toss what the adverts are. If Real Radio are stupid enough to give money to the club in exchange for adverts that are mostly going to be shown to people who don't like Real Radio then let them.

Couldn't give a toss what the adverts are. If Real Radio are stupid enough to give money to the club in exchange for adverts that are mostly going to be shown to people who don't like Real Radio then let them.

No worries, if you don't care about wee ugly characters with Green and Grey tops been shown on a 5 minute advert for real radio making the dream of some beggars come true on RTV then so be it bud.

No worries, if you don't care about wee ugly characters with Green and Grey tops been shown on a 5 minute advert for real radio making the dream of some beggars come true on RTV then so be it bud.

I have a wonderful ability to complete zone out where the scum are concerned. It's worth acquiring if you can, you'll live a much happier life and your blood pressure will come right down.

I have a wonderful ability to complete zone out where the scum are concerned. It's worth acquiring if you can, you'll live a much happier life and your blood pressure will come right down.

Fair point m8 think it's just the way I've been programmed and when something like this is on RTV it was a pretty stomach churning moment for me but hey ho life goes on.

Glad I posted and got it off my chest :pipe:

Billstar :7325: