The investigation widens - and sounds familiar

quinty

Make no mistake celtc FC are protected in Scotland by well placed individuals who think that their positions and actions are unaccountable.

They will need to answer why taxpayers money has been used by a private company for their own gain.

The fact that twitter accounts are being suspended and attempts at blocking them completely by their sporting liaison officer speaks volumes.

This is extremely uncomfortable for them right now and I'm hoping the eu commission find enough evidence to begin proceedings.

Don't know how all this works but it seems to me that Septic/GCC are open for attack from two fronts.

Via the European Commission and by the UK/Scottish Govns.The second part would be from the point of view of elected representatives using their positions of power to benefit the business of Septic FC,corruption/insider dealings? Take your pick.

Why are the scum fc not being treated as being guilty, before the enquiry is over, just like we were? The difference is, that they ARE GUILTY of cheating, not only the tax payers of Glasgow, but every team in the spl, & beyond. Nothing on BBC Scotland about title stripping? There's a surprise!!

If this was not the year for the independence referendum the snp could may well have been more vocal on this issue as they are desperate to get their mucky paws on glasgow as they see it as a key component in the overall political landscape.

But Salmond covets the catholic/ethic & minority votes and he sees these demographics as essential to delivering a yes vote this year.

If this wasnt 2014 could we have expected the current scottish government to have gone after labour and gcc?

VOTE NO.

Make no mistake celtc FC are protected in Scotland by well placed individuals who think that their positions and actions are unaccountable.

They will need to answer why taxpayers money has been used by a private company for their own gain.

The fact that twitter accounts are being suspended and attempts at blocking them completely by their sporting liaison officer speaks volumes.

This is extremely uncomfortable for them right now and I'm hoping the eu commission find enough evidence to begin proceedings.

You and Lord Reid should get on well as you appear to be a Unionist just like him.

Just saying.

I read a book recently about GCC and the gangster that ran the Chirnyside community centre in north glasgow

Jack Mcconnells wife (called Bridget - surprise surprise) was involved in this scandal. However, the lies deceit and cover ups involved highlight how corrupt that cabal are in Glasgow. Usually this corruption aids Catholic individuals or groups.

I repeat, any bear in glasgow who votes a labour councillor deserves everything that comes to them!!

You and Lord Reid should get on well as you appear to be a Unionist just like him.

Just saying.

indeed it was the unionist vote that won Labour Glasgow as they were the only credible party with a chance of winning. That's why Mossan did an about turn on parades before the last local elections

Whether guilty or not of cheating their is a true fact of the price that Celtic paid less than the current market value of the land when purchased they gained from the council and Nhs, the next question is should they pay up the difference or hand back the acreage they they should own.

Was the land put onto the market for all to buy or was it a closed door deal?

Who agreed the deals?

Why are the scum fc not being treated as being guilty, before the enquiry is over, just like we were? The difference is, that they ARE GUILTY of cheating, not only the tax payers of Glasgow, but every team in the spl, & beyond. Nothing on BBC Scotland about title stripping? There's a surprise!!

TBH i don't think the apathy of our support sometimes helps, threads like this get talked/written about for a few days then dumped into the general sports forum and mostly forgotten about. As a fanbase we need to start going on radio shows/phoning newspapers etc and get the word out.

If the Rangers support mobilized in the same way others have septic would be shut down in a few years from now i have no doubts about that.

KPMG are now being investigated with regards to signing off the co-op books.

http://www.accountancyage.com/aa/news/2323846/kpmg-faces-investigation-over-co-op-bank-audit?utm_term=&utm_content=headline_title&utm_campaign=AA.Business_Briefing_RL.EU.A.U&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=AA.DCM.Editors_Updates

Slightly off topic, I apologise but there seems to be a web of wrong doing, corruption, collusion, misconduct whatever you want to call it and it is far reaching.

TBH i don't think the apathy of our support sometimes helps, threads like this get talked/written about for a few days then dumped into the general sports forum and mostly forgotten about. As a fanbase we need to start going on radio shows/phoning newspapers etc and get the word out.

If the Rangers support mobilized in the same way others have septic would be shut down in a few years from now i have no doubts about that.

You are spot on about the apathy mate .Sadly the rodents and vermin in this Country have a lot of the angles covered and if that fails they have lots of important people in high places .Some say we have been ignorant for last few years .I say we have been arrogant and complacent since 1994 in all fabrics of life in this beggar loving Country .

You are spot on about the apathy mate .Sadly the rodents and vermin in this Country have a lot of the angles covered and if that fails they have lots of important people in high places .Some say we have been ignorant for last few years .I say we have been arrogant and complacent since 1994 in all fabrics of life in this beggar loving Country .

Said it to a few times but the day we let Donald findlay get hounded out of Ibrox by the scum mHedia was a big turning point. Did scum f.c. hound out Pearson and fatson after the IRAoke these two had? No they just turned the other cheek and moved on without comment.

The whole Findlay episode gave clowns like Graham spiers and co carte blanche to attack Rangers and do damage and it snowballed from that point till today.

Murray and Bain were spineless cowards who wanted to appease the mHedia rather than take them on that's certainly not the main reason for where the club is today but it is a big part of it.

No doubt complacency has a lot to answer for - as I read once about Northern Ireland, "they were thinking while we were drinking".

Got to agree with the apathy.

Consider this. 200k got to Manchester but only 50k sign the HMRC petition? Fuckin shocking!

What is even more shocking is that Rangers have 343,360 likes on Facebook but only 50,000 of these fans have taken the time and signed the HMRC e-petition? If even about 60% of that FB total had taken a few minutes out and signed the petition rather than like the club in facebook the governement would act on it.