• Ally is doing a great job in all aspects of management
    • Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t
    • Ally is doing a good job, given the circumstances
    • Ally is doing a good job, I don?t care about performances
    • Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources
    • Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him
    • Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant
    • Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market
    • Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys?
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, given our resources
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his short termism
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his lack of ability

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you been in a fecking coma

What reasons have effected his ability to choose his team and tactics and make subs which change the game in our favour or play players out of position? What circumstances made us play route one?

All including in his first season in charge.

Go on knock yourself out pal

What reasons have effected his ability to choose his team and tactics and make subs which change the game in our favour or play players out of position? What circumstances made us play route one?

All including in his first season in charge.

Go on knock yourself out pal

if you want to ignore the multitude of headline circumstances surrounding our club in order to exaggerate a point , well you knock your self out

no problem ,maybe next time think before you post (tu)

I did and you couldn't give me an answer because it's an embarrassing excuse for him being a poor manager.

Tell me which headline it was that has forced him to play players out of position and leave players who play naturally in those positions on the bench or out the team?

Which headline makes him unable to change his, already poor, tactics when things aren't going our way?

Which one makes us play in a way that we regulary have to play long balls up to a striker?

Which one has made him stop players, most of which played in the SPL before, unable to simple pass the ball without losing it to an opponent or for a throw in.

I'm not expecting much but I'll offer you the chance anyway.

Tell me then

I would say that losing basically a whole squad of players in the Summer of 2012 affected his ability to manage effectively. Also Administration, transfer embargos, threat of redundancies, threat of liquidation, boardroom wars and, you know, being shunted down three divisions to a level we've never experienced with half a team to pick from.

I would say that losing basically a whole squad of players in the Summer of 2012 affected his ability to manage effectively. Also Administration, transfer embargos, threat of redundancies, threat of liquidation, boardroom wars and, you know, being shunted down three divisions to a level we've never experienced with half a team to pick from.

Being relegated gave him a divide in quality between us and our opponents 100 times greater than he had in the SPL. He had SPL players playing 3 levels below their capability.

Admin didn't make him unable to manage a team to play a passing game or play players out of position when he had alternatives.

What about signing a whole squad of players, or is that part forgotten?

Being relegated gave him a divide in quality between us and our opponents 100 times greater than he had in the SPL. He had SPL players playing 3 levels below their capability.

Admin didn't make him unable to manage a team to play a passing game or play players out of position when he had alternatives.

No-one claimed that it did, even if your subjective assertion was true. What is undeniable are the very real circumstances the manager has had to face, and I'm gobsmacked that you would even have to ask about them.

No-one claimed that it did, even if your subjective assertion was true. What is undeniable are the very real circumstances the manager has had to face, and I'm gobsmacked that you would even have to ask about them.

I'm talking about his managerial ability. He had challenges getting a squad together but he got players in from the SPL to play 3rd division football he wasn't as hard done to on the pitch as people make out on here.

cheers mate , in order to put the boot in to Ally this has been wiped from the memory of the goldfish loyal

Ally is a poor manager

It hurts to so it but it's the truth

His record speaks for its self

Apart from an unbeaten run in his first season before the shit hit the fan, every big test he has come up against on the pitch he has failed

dont you think stopping the scum winning the league at Ibrox was a big test , or beating SPL runners up a big test ,

Cannae answer any of the questions I put forward to you, as I assumed.

what league game have we lost playing players out of position ?

what league game have we lost with shit tactics ?

his ability to change a game you said , dont have to go too far back for that sat bringing on temps ....

we dont use the long ball all the time its a myth ,

I'm talking about his managerial ability. He had challenges getting a squad together but he got players in from the SPL to play 3rd division football he wasn't as hard done to on the pitch as people make out on here.

I can't imagine anything I say is going to make you change your mind about your own personal view on his managerial ability, it's obviously closed off to any possibility that off the field occurrences have had any effect.