Does anyone have the stats....

Redwhiteandblue

That Gretna and Livingstone had at this point in our journey on their respective drives to the SPL when they done it.

If I remember correctly, Gretna made a natioma cup final in Div1, or where they in the SPL, I know they losr to Hearts, bit would still like to see what Gretna and Livingstone's respective league tables looked at this point.

Squad lists would be good too if they were available??

Cheers.

Livingston jad 7 draws and 4 loses ammasding 72pts, no bad, admittedly not as good as gretna, but livingston lost a good few of theur better players.

Is there stats for the first time Luvingston done it?

Also, did Caley thistle do it as well, or did it take them longer than successive seasons?

Livingston jad 7 draws and 4 loses ammasding 72pts, no bad, admittedly not as good as gretna, but livingston lost a good few of theur better players.

Is there stats for the first time Luvingston done it?

Also, did Caley thistle do it as well, or did it take them longer than successive seasons?

http://en.m.wikipedi...ton_F.C._season

Caley didn't do it in succesive seasons. They joined the third division in 1994 and gradually made their way up.

Edit: Wrong Season. Livi spent two years in the first divsion. Here is the second Division stats

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Livingston_F.C._season

Ha. I've just noticed the same friend played for livi in their season in tier 3. He had played in the SPL prior to his livi spell and it could be said he was too good for the division.

Whar was his name? I rememver Livi (or was it gretna?) Signing an SPL player. Centre back if I remember correctly?

Whar was his name? I rememver Livi (or was it gretna?) Signing an SPL player. Centre back if I remember correctly?

Kenny Deuchar. I know the one you're thinking of. Chris Innes. I'm sure he turned down an SPL club to go to Gretna too. Stevie Tosh and David Bingham were both there and were fantastic for them.