North Rd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like removing Stockbridge.....

What other hard decisions then.. you're the one slagging him so the floor is yours.

Stockbridge was not a hard decision he had to go,I'm not slagging him and I'm only asking what has he done since he joined Rangers? Not a lot as far as I can see, we are losing vast amounts of Money each money and savings have to be made so hard decisions have to be made he gets paid to make them so do it.

Stockbridge was not a hard decision he had to go,I'm not slagging him and I'm only asking what has he done since he joined Rangers? Not a lot as far as I can see, we are losing vast amounts of Money each money and savings have to be made so hard decisions have to be made he gets paid to make them so do it.

How do you know this is the case though?

He said he will take 120 days to review the entire operation from top to bottom did he not?

By my reckoning we are only in to about day 41 or 42 so what major decisions should he have taken so early in to the review.

My point is that it's easy to criticise on forums and by waving banners inside a stadium. Much harder to do it when you're face to face with the very people you cannot abide.

I know because i sat directly across a table from that googly eyed bastard Whyte.

And by day 120 i fully expect to see a lot of changes made to the way Rangers is run on and off the field.

Maybe a telephone call to South Africa?

The fact that hasn't happened (that we know about) tells me a lot.

Does King have the kind of money needed to invest?

Will he be allowed to invest with the proviso he wants of gaining control?

Do we need his investment?

Dave King seems to be this knight in shining armour who talks a lot these days and ..eh that's all.

He could easily pick up the phone to Rangers could he not?

How do you know this is the case though?

He said he will take 120 days to review the entire operation from top to bottom did he not?

By my reckoning we are only in to about day 41 or 42 so what major decisions should he have taken so early in to the review.

My point is that it's easy to criticise on forums and by waving banners inside a stadium. Much harder to do it when you're face to face with the very people you cannot

I know because i sat directly across a table from that googly eyed bastard Whyte.

And by day 120 i fully expect to see a lot of changes made to the way Rangers is run on and off the field.

Hope you have recovered from that experience of being in googly eyes company couldn't have been nice, sometimes waving banners inside stadiums is the only way people can get their message across, wedont all have access like yourself obviously does to sit with these people. Ok he asked for 120 days and that's what he is entitled to so he will get that, but I would have thought by now some cost cutting decisions would have been made and let's be honest here if any had been made they would have been plastered all over the papers.

Make some hard decisions if we are going to be in the shit shortly, like maybe removing Mr Irvine and saving some money.

I don't think you will have to worry, this guy is going to be making some hard decisions about the running of this club once his 120 day study of finances is finished. Some of the decisions he makes some fans will be happy some wont be, but if it puts the club on an even keel so be it, and even if I don't agree with some of it i.e. like selling L Wallace, but if it has to be done so be it I will still be travelling up to Ibrox as much as possible. watp. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Hope you have recovered from that experience of being in googly eyes company couldn't have been nice, sometimes waving banners inside stadiums is the only way people can get their message across, wedont all have access like yourself obviously does to sit with these people. Ok he asked for 120 days and that's what he is entitled to so he will get that, but I would have thought by now some cost cutting decisions would have been made and let's be honest here if any had been made they would have been plastered all over the papers.

It all depends on what areas and if he can cut the costs.

For example...rates, water, utility bills etc....what if they are down as low as we can get them.

Staff costs...all employees not just the players. You can't just implement cuts without giving due notice. And even then the pay offs required may negate the proposed savings.

The other question they may look at is Auchenhowie affordable. Do we need to downscale it or sell it off?

The easiest and quickest way to save money at a football club is always going to be centred round the players.

I personally don't think the cuts required are on the drastic side. They are required but inward investment will help but only when investors see that the business has been scrutinised from top to bottom and is running as efficiently as is possible for the league we play in.

And no it wasn't easy wanting to say what was really on your mind but having to bite your tongue to keep the channels of communication open.

I personally don't think the cuts required are on the drastic side. They are required but inward investment will help but only when investors see that the business has been scrutinised from top to bottom and is running as efficiently as is possible for the league we play in.

I think Rangers are an exceptional investment - as things stand.

A club who are on an almost certain rise and will be competeing in Europe within 5 years.

Making money?

We have no bank/borrowing debt we are paying our own way in life, the only way we would be losing money is if we had to borrow to pay our way which we aren't.

Until as with any other business cash reserves were to be depleted we are paying our own way with no borrowing, you can of course continue to peddle the losing myth. (tu)

Don't think the 'spiv' term was ever aimed at wallace.

You just made that up.

Aye of course i did...silly me for reading what's said about them on other forums or what's being displayed at games etc.

They talk about the board and ergo Wallace is head of the board.

We have no bank/borrowing debt we are paying our own way in life, the only way we would be losing money is if we had to borrow to pay our way which we aren't.

Until as with any other business cash reserves were to be depleted we are paying our own way with no borrowing, you can of course continue to peddle the losing myth. (tu)

Wake up if the IPO money was not there how the hell do you think we would be still going and what happens when it runs out, cuts have to be made and they have to be made shortly, you might not believe it but a% of fans are seriously thinking of without holding season

ticket money because of the way the club is has been run.

Making money or losing money?